PDA

View Full Version : The E-Book Ylesia

ElfWord
30 October 2002, 06:26 PM
I've heard people mention the e-book Ylesia, and I have a few questions about it.
1. Is there a hard copy in print?
2. Do you have to get special software to download e-books?
3. Is this considered a legit part of the Star Wars timeline.

I get most of my Star Wars books from a used bookstore that sells pretty cheaply. With an E-book I obviously can't get it there, and I can't look for a friend who has it and ask to borrow it. Could someone fill me in on this whole e-book thing, and if there's anyway I can get this book in something other than e-book format?

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
30 October 2002, 06:37 PM
1) Not as of yet. I'd look for it in back of the Destiny's Way paperback next Fall.

2) Yes, either Microsoft eReader or Adobe eBook reader (I favor adobe but I don't think that Ylesia was released to their format). But the good thing is that both are free downloads.

3) As far as I know - yes.

I know that the Darth Maul eBook wasn't allowed to be shared.

wolverine
31 October 2002, 09:15 AM
Ok. Maybe another 2 questions hsould be asked then.. Has anyone got it?
If so, was it any good??

Warlock-Da
1 November 2002, 09:17 AM
My GF has it and says it's pretty good so far. The time line was odd,...I had the understanding it took place prior to DW,...but she said it's in the middle of DW.

fury
3 November 2002, 09:17 AM
I found it to be a pretty good read. I wish I had know it took place in the middle of the book though as a couple things occurred that I wish I hadn't known prior to reading Destiny's Way. Basically, if you are reading DW and you get to the part about Thrakan's new job, then read the e-book.

As for Adobe E-book Reader, I managed to get a copy in that format, though I am not sure where. Just to let you know it is available in that form.