PDA

View Full Version : NJO time specifics?! HELP!!

NilAdmirari
5 November 2002, 06:36 PM
Alright I have a few questions that would help me with my campaign quite a bit.

Jaina's time for Lando's Folly
Jacen's time
Anakin's time
Kyp's time
Miko's time...

Outside of that in terms of days whats the timeline for
Belkadan failing
Danni Quay captured
Sernpidal destroyed
Rejuvenator and Kyp's Dozen screwup at Helska
Kyp's recovery, and thanks to whom?
Final attack on Helska
Vong's counterattack on Dubrillion

I have the NJOSB but it doesn't layout these events very well. Anybody's help for any of these questions would help me out immensely. Curse my stickler nature to continuity.

Dan Kyrinov
6 November 2002, 03:22 PM
I have my Vector Prime copy loaned out so I don't have exact Folly Times. As for the rest, Belkadan's atmosphere failure happens approximately the same time as Danni Quee's capture. Kyp's Dozen then leaves Lando's Folly and gets destroyed at Helska a short time afterwards. Kyp jumps to Sernpidal's general area. Next event is Sernpidal's destruction. Han is there during that time and picks up Durron. Next, the first attack on Helska with the Rejuvenator. It fails. The next assault with the shieldships takes out Helska, and in the next book, Dubrillion and Destrillion are evacuated due to heavy Yuuzhan Vong inteference in the outersystem. Hope this helps, and if nobody else has answered the Lando's Folly question when I get my Vector back, I'll get to that too.

Marusame
6 November 2002, 08:43 PM
All I can remember right now is that Kyp held the record until Jaina doubled it her first time through. I'll look around.

NilAdmirari
7 November 2002, 10:49 AM
Alright thanks for the responses...see for some reason I thought Kyp and the dozen went in with Rejuvenator. Does anyone join Rejuvenator on the attack on Helska?