PDA

View Full Version : What does a guy gotta do to get some rank on his collar?

MasterRendal
6 November 2002, 08:55 PM
:?

What do i need to do to earn a little rank here? The chicks won't mess with a swab. How can I help out here? I want to be more usefull and give something back to you all for all of your thoughts and time.:D

OverLord
6 November 2002, 09:38 PM
All you have to do is post usefull posts.

It won't come easy so you have to work for it. And it takes time.

MasterRendal
6 November 2002, 10:14 PM
I shall not fail in this.:)

ElfWord
11 November 2002, 10:44 AM
Don't sweat it kid. It's best to not worry about rank or post count and just concentrate on helping out, like you said.

MasterRendal
11 November 2002, 05:59 PM
I'll do that. I appreciate your helpful advice.

Thanks,

Moose
11 November 2002, 06:03 PM
Also while your helping out donít forget to voice your questions because we are all here to improve the quality of the gaming experience and to answer questions.

FlipDog 2000
14 November 2002, 07:23 AM
Improve the gaming experience, answer questions???

All I know is that the current run of dumb posts on the HoloNet keeps streaming out like a Capri Sun pouch when you sqeeze it!
What kind of topics are we promoting when, even in C&M, the topics are Leia or Padme: Who is hotter...or Ninjas or Pirates: You Pick???

How immature can we get? I am sad to say, for good topical discussions, the HoloNet is in terrible shape.

(More about this in Rants and Raves)

However, Master Rendal, if you do make helpful posts, you will have the respect of every gamer on this site.

Arcome
29 November 2002, 05:30 PM
Hey, look at how many ppl went to those posts, it's not my fault if nobody likes the stuff you post. Go cry in a corner, or tell your mommy. Pointing fingers is a bad thing to start doing, you won't like the outcome.