PDA

View Full Version : question

Keiran Halcyon
7 November 2002, 01:22 PM
can you tell me who keiran halcyon really was, heres a hint read the book I, Jedi http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0553578731.01._PE_PIdp-schmoo2,TopRight,7,- :D :? :)

FallenAngel
7 November 2002, 04:36 PM
i cant remember the details, but he was a hero in the clone wars or something liek that; one way or 't other, corran horn took on his name to train at the academy.

Deck
9 November 2002, 03:01 PM
Keiran Halcyon was one of the ancestors of Neeja Halcyon. He lived about 400 years before Yavin. He was involved of the destruction of the Afarathu sect.

Information about the Halcyon line is a bit rare. I didn't find much. There's some given in the X-Wing novels as well in <i>I Jedi</i>, as you mentioned. The character is also described in the <i>Power of the Jedi Sourcebook</i>, but I'm not sure as I don't own it. :)

Keiran Halcyon
11 November 2002, 01:21 PM
right, on both counts though i do not own it ether

Craig Feely
14 November 2002, 04:33 PM
This is copied from Corran Horn's official file on www.starwars.com's Databank.

His skill was bolstered by an affinity for the Force flowing through his bloodline. What Corran didn't know was that he was a descendant of Keiran Halcyon, one of the greatest Corellian Jedi. Nejaa Halcyon, Corran's grandfather, perished in the Clone Wars, but was survived by his son Valin. During the rise of the Empire, the Jedi order was extinguished by agents of the new government, and Valin was kept hidden. Nejaa's widow married a friend of the family, Rostek Horn, and the two renamed their son Hal Horn to protect the infant's identity.

Jedi Master Talon
12 December 2002, 05:12 PM
What I know about Keirian is that he basically stayed in the Corellian system and held it together when he was alive. But I wonder why they don't mention him in the council in the newer movies?:?

Lehesu
13 December 2002, 08:59 AM
As I remember,those of the Halcyon bloodline have very litte telekinetic Force ability.

da_gm
18 December 2002, 07:02 PM
Yup! its in the PoJ.
Both Keirian and Neeja aswell as the effects of their bloodline. IŽd like to tell you all about it, but since its a comercial produkt i donno how much i can tell you without breaking some law. What i can say though is that if youŽre interested in jedi history and lore its a great buy even if you donŽt play d20.