PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Fort Worth groups????

Borac
8 November 2002, 12:49 PM
Please, looking for a group in the Dallast Fort Worth area. Let me know if you know of one or have room for one more in yours.

Im a long time gamer and family man, looking for a RPG group after a move here, So please let me know or drop me a E-Mail.

Scott

nightninja50
11 November 2002, 02:50 PM
Well I live in Ft Worth and I am tryin to get a game started at Lone Star Comics in Hurst by North East Mall if I can, I dont think they have a game there......but I'm a teen, and parents, you know, *parents yapping about strangers, blah, blah* but, back to the subject, I'll let you know if I can talk with the people there sometime soon, I am not a wonderful GM, but with the help of some players, I may get better and I played in a game once at the deceased Wizards at Ridgmar mall

Borac
11 November 2002, 05:51 PM
Nightnija,

Let me know if you come up wit some others, I live near Decator. I have never been big fan of in Store run games do to the quality of the players is not generally great, but a excellent place to recruit for games. I dont GM anymore and am looking for a game (Star Wars perfer) so et me know what you come up with.

Borac

nightninja50
13 November 2002, 02:21 PM
thas cool, I will tell if I'm startin a game at Lone Star or any where else....

Ash DuQuennes
22 November 2002, 01:16 PM
I live in Garland, but am looking at relocating to Irving or N. Dallas (Carrolton/Farmers Brach) next Fabruary.

In any case, I am definitely up for getting a group together here in the D/FW area. I like the idea of meeting in the mid-cities, as a half-way point for people coming in from the outer communities, but am flexible enough.

Borac
26 November 2002, 05:56 AM
A. DuQuennes ,

Looking forward to a group again, by chance do you GM?? or are we now 2 players looking for a GM? Drop me a line if you are intrested in a group, I have some other friends in the Irving that will play too. Since we all lost our old GM to RL issues.

Borac
yamahak@hotmail.com

Ash DuQuennes
26 November 2002, 04:26 PM
It has been a very long time since I have GM'd; I don't mind doing it, but let the term "let the player beware" be an indication of my opinion of my current GM skills.

Are you looking to host a game at your place, or to play someplace other than your home?

As some preliminary groundwork:

1. What era do you and/or your other friends favor?

2. What type of campaign is favored (military? smuggler? pirate? mercenary? other?)?

Borac
27 November 2002, 08:03 AM
Ash,

Ill ask them this week end what they are looging for, As for me I just wnat to play again. My only concern is, do you mind GMing? Nothing worse then a GM that does not want to GM but runs a game anyway. I/we don't care if you are rusty so much as that you WANT to GM. We can work thorough the rest in paly with little trouble, as we are all adults.

Look forward to talking with you.

Borac