PDA

View Full Version : Alf & Episode I

copal2000
9 November 2002, 05:13 AM
I have heard that in Ep I: The Phantom Menace there was a scene where appears a member/s of the Alf race!!!
I know that ETs appears and I have watched them in the film. But is it also true that Alfs appears?!

Does anybody of you know the answer? If it's affirmative, can you tell me in which part of the film it appears?

Thanks!

Seghast
9 November 2002, 05:29 AM
Never heard that before, but I'll have to check for it on my DVD later today.

coolcosh
9 November 2002, 06:22 AM
im not sure about alf but i heard homer simpson was in episode II. i havent checked, but its supposedly a really crowded scene and you see a yellow man with a large beer belly, white shirt and blue pants walk by in the background

Jericho_Narcas
9 November 2002, 07:03 AM
Homer Simpson is flying one of the Republic Gunships during the pickup scene when the Jedi are rescued from the Geonosian arena. It's easy to mistake him for a clonetrooper pilot behind the glass though. I haven't seen or heard anything about Alf being in any of the Star Wars episodes.

ElfWord
10 November 2002, 07:50 AM
LOL, I have got to re-watch the movies, that's hilarious.

Seghast
10 November 2002, 07:55 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess that the gunship in question probably got shot down.

...or made an "emergency landing" at Moe's.

Drunken clonetroopers being led by Homer... Now there's a scary image.

D'oh!

Rogue Janson
10 November 2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Seghast
Drunken clonetroopers being led by Homer... Now there's a scary image.
D'oh! [/B]

I presume that was the early batch of clones, before they got Jango in, they had to use a less, um, successful original.

ElfWord
11 November 2002, 10:23 AM
They should've used Bart, he's more mischevious. Probably would have put a potato in the exhaust pipes of all the ships. lol

Marusame
12 November 2002, 04:41 PM
That must be where stormtroopers come from. They run out of Clone Type A, (Jango) so they have to turn to Clone Type B (Homer)

Now we know why they're always missing...:D

Moose
12 November 2002, 09:53 PM
That must also be why Stormtroopers die by the hundreds and can hit nothing in episodes 4,5,6...they are all drunk homers in white armor:D

dgswensen
12 November 2002, 10:05 PM
If anyone knows exactly where to find this rumored Homer Simpson, please let me know? I spent nearly half an hour the other day pausing and zooming like a big geek, and couldn't find any trace of him.

Reverend Strone
13 November 2002, 03:26 PM
That must be where stormtroopers come from. They run out of Clone Type A, (Jango) so they have to turn to Clone Type B (Homer)

That would explain that guy whacking his head in ANH. Heheh.

coolcosh
13 November 2002, 04:05 PM
I found a website with a picture of the scene. It is a little blurry though. Here Here (http://home.pi.be/~ghisla15/EII-eastereggs/EPIIeaster-eggs.html)

Reverend Strone
13 November 2002, 04:39 PM
That was Homer Simpson????

It could be anybody! Heck that could be my grandmother.:D

Then again, I imagine if he were that easy to spot they'd never have done it in the first place.

Thanks for the link coolcosh

hisham
13 November 2002, 08:53 PM
Oh look at those robots on the ground. THey look so cute from up here. I'll go close- OH!! Sorry! My fault didn't mean to sideswipe you there, heh! Oops! There goes another one! And another! Awwww... how am I going to fix this? With this button? D'oh!!! THose are the forward guns. Ohhh I wish Lisa was here... or maybe Maggie. Well, whichever kid that's not the stupid one anyway. Heh heh!

FlipDog 2000
15 November 2002, 05:49 AM
I don't know...looks kinda iff-y to me. However, still cool.