PDA

View Full Version : Project Hammer

Deano
11 November 2002, 12:32 PM
Here's an update to keep you going :)

Added a new pic of Krib in the Crew section by Paul, also added the Dava system to the Ringali Shell section (Includes 3 planets).

Deano

Deano
11 November 2002, 12:58 PM
Another update!

Added the character background for Morrez in the Crew Section.

Deano

Chris Curtis
11 November 2002, 08:12 PM
Nice stuff!

...still think you should get Paul over to SWAG, though... :D

Deano
27 November 2002, 01:49 PM
Added the brilliant picture of Kyle Mard by Bob Rodgers to the Fringe Section.

Enjoy

Deano

Nova Spice
7 December 2002, 09:02 PM
Deano, do you have any plans to update the adventure logs of Project Hammer anytime soon? I read those the other day and was entertained for a good while. And the map is incredible I might add. I can't imagine the work put into it! 8o

Deano
8 December 2002, 02:08 AM
Nova Spice, just for you I've added a new interlude in the missions section and a new intel report as well. There will be another Episode very soon (it's a huge mission summary!).

I'm glad the mission logs have entertained you, they were a lot of fun to play. The map was hard work, but ultimately worth it, the only problem is I need to write up all the planets I created!!!

Have fun

Deano

Nova Spice
8 December 2002, 07:10 AM
Wow, that's really cool Deano! :D I've been enjoying TORIS for a good while now and have even mentioned The Outer Rim Infonet Service in my campaign, which takes place in the New Jedi Order.

I'm heading on over to take a peak at the new interlude and intel report. ;)

Deano
22 December 2002, 03:13 AM
Added the awesome picture of Ki-da by Bob Rodgers to the Fringe Section.

Enjoy

Deano

PS With the christmas holidays upon us I hope to get some more updates up soon :)

Deano
22 December 2002, 03:40 AM
Well, the huge Episode X has landed in the mission summary section!

Enjoy

Deano

AxiustheDark
22 December 2002, 07:56 AM
Deano,
Thanks for keeping us updated! I'll wander over soon. :)

Deano
29 December 2002, 02:17 PM
With the events of Episode X, the Hammer has been brought up to date, including its deckplans. The Bindfast and Zeta 5 also make an appearance in the Resources section. The Order of Battle has also been brought in line with the Hammer's modifications.

Enjoy

Deano

Deano
8 February 2003, 02:46 PM
Added the planet Shipar.

Enjoy

Deano