PDA

View Full Version : Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRodgers
13 November 2002, 06:14 AM
Hey All!

Just updated the site. Added a new piece of fiction with brand new artwork!

Operation WIndfall sees Raptor Squad at it's inception, a real team for the first time. This fiction has it all: Imperials, Secret Missions, Infiltration and Romance.

Romance!?!?!?

Thats right. What you never thought you would see in a piece of Raptor Squad fiction becomes reality.

So go check it out and remember to head back here an give us your thoughts and input!

:D

baal
14 November 2002, 06:18 AM
Wow that is all i can say about the artwork. IT is amazing i think these are some of you best work yet bj 8o . for real it shows how much you care about the site not to just throw crap up there like some sites do, haveing 18 blaster and no back story or picture is not nearly as cool as one blaster with a story and a picture.

BRodgers
14 November 2002, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the feedback Baal !

As long as we keep playing and there is interest, the RS site will continue to grow and evolve. The least we can do for the community is to provide a great sotry and cool art and verious other goodies.

:D

Deano
14 November 2002, 09:36 AM
Nice update as always buddy! Good job on the artwork.

I did notice, however, that the link to the gamelogs at the bottom of the page is a dead link...

Anyways, keep up the good work

Deano

BRodgers
14 November 2002, 09:40 AM
Thanks Deano!

I appreciate the heads up on the link. Just goes to show you kids...never drink and code...it just doesnt pay off!