PDA

View Full Version : Gamers of Florida

Arcome
17 November 2002, 05:22 AM
I live on Pensacola Beach. I am looking for some more gamers that are in that area. Pensacola, Milton, places like that are what I'm looking for. Unless you are willing to drive further. If someone is interested, just email me, or send me a pm. Thanks for your time--Acome

Red
17 November 2002, 02:31 PM
I game with Arcome, he's a really good GM..and the players are all nice guys and good gamers. So if you wanna have fun with good people. Email Him.

Master Chip
19 November 2002, 10:49 AM
Hey guys, I game with Arcome as well, in fact, i was the one who got him into gaming! The whole group right now is 5 people(one is off in boot camp however) but we still want more players. Contact Arcome, Red or myself for info.

Red
13 May 2004, 02:37 AM
top still looking Contact

Ryland@enclaveof12.com

or

Raverjohnny@hotmail.com

Red
18 October 2004, 04:29 PM
top.

Talon Kane
19 October 2004, 07:19 PM
I would, but I think driving from Orlando to Pensacola may be a bit much. :D

Besides, I do have my own game running here in Orlando with 6 people. We're running from Episode 3 through the time line past Return of the Jedi. Lots of fun so far, especially with Jedi on the run. BUUUWWWHHHAAAA....oops...sorry about that. :)

Calhexas
7 November 2004, 09:38 PM
Live in GB, lookin to play. Just a few questions. How old are ya guys? What kinda characters do ya play? Did you guys attend GBHS? If so when did ya graduate? Sorry for the interrogation. Just trying to see if I know any of ya.