PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a GM (And Players)

ElfWord
21 November 2002, 05:05 PM
Odd as this may sound, I'm looking for someone to GM a game in the Roleplaying forum with the following campaign: Characters are aiding the rebellion being formed by Han, Leia, Wedge, etc during the NJO era. Characters would start out at level 5, and the game would use d20 RCR rules. They are basically members of this new rebellion and are helping establish it. Gathering equipment, setting up bases, etc. The great thing about RP forums is that the characters don't neccessarily have to be in one or two groups. Some characters can go off on their own, others can team up if they wish, etc. That's what I'd like to see this game do.

farr0095
21 November 2002, 05:19 PM
ElfWord,

Are you looking to play online or not?

Just curious.

ElfWord
21 November 2002, 05:40 PM
I am looking to play online, unfortunately my options are limited due to the fact that my school controls what websites we can access. Furthermore, I cannot use programs such as IRC or telnet or anything.

farr0095
22 November 2002, 03:23 AM
Elfword,

As I have been Play By Emailing (pbem) for a long time, I understand what all that entails. Game play is a bit slower than chat, but you get a lot of character depth. Let me know if you can get to www.topica.com, an email list service provider. It's my personal favorite for pbem. I can definately help you get started, and may be up for playing as well. I have to see how my time crunch will go on that.

PM or email me if you have more questions. But players are always needed too. :)

rohde
25 November 2002, 04:04 PM
I might be up for this. I've NEVER tried pbem before, so it'll be a new experience for me :)

ElfWord
25 November 2002, 05:00 PM
I think farr may have unintentionally given you guys the wrong idea. I'm not looking for someone to host a PBEM, I'm looking for someone to GM a game in the Roleplaying message board on these forums.

farr0095
25 November 2002, 05:17 PM
Yes, I do apologize if I gave misunderstandings. When I first posted I actually misunderstood what ElfWord was getting at. Sorry for the confusion. In fact, I think I might have been half-asleep the first time I read the main post here. A thousand pardons for the confusion.