PDA

View Full Version : All of the StarWars-RPG.Net Down?

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
22 November 2002, 09:38 PM
Is anyone else having problems or is it just me?

Jedi_Staailis
22 November 2002, 10:48 PM
It's not just you. Perhaps that link on the TheForce.Net is to blame. At least, if it's gone down, I hope it's because it's now absurdly popular.

hisham
23 November 2002, 06:06 AM
So that explains why I can't read the OJ just now.

evan hansen
23 November 2002, 06:20 AM
Yeah, I think we got nailed by too many hits because I can still get FTP access to the site, so I know the domain name and the server are both running fine.

I've emailed Tim, who has good contact with the folks at the hosting service, to try and get this resolved quickly.

Armadious
23 November 2002, 10:44 AM
It looks like the site is back up, but don't everyone rush over at once :D

evan hansen
24 November 2002, 06:16 AM
*laughs*

Indeed, it's back. :)

One thing I would like to say to everyone that's related to this is that since we're in a bit of a transition period here, there are a few things that aren't quite ironed out and the occasional broken link. I'd like to thank those of you who have helped point some of things out. And I'd just like to ask folks to keep in mind that we'll be tweaking things here and there or perhaps implementing new features or ideas into the site.

I'd like to encourage folks who spot broken or missing things (in the site -- not in the Journal) to email webmaster@starwars-rpg.net so we can fix them. I can't promise we'll get to them all right away, nor can I promise that I'll reply (though I often will), but I want to hear your input and feedback -- on everything.

So anyhow, thanks for everyone's help and kind words, and stay with us while we get everything going at 100%!!!