PDA

View Full Version : Isis Location

Jedi Bith
5 December 2002, 04:29 PM
While reading Bail Organa's write up at StarWars.com, I noticed that it mentioned a secret starfighter based that he established on the crystalline world of Isis.

Does anyone know where Isis is located in relation to the Galaxy Map in the RCR?

I kind of wanted to drop this into a campaign I am currently running during the Rebellion era.

Thanks in advance.

B)

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
5 December 2002, 06:14 PM
Here (http://www1.theforce.net/cuswe/search.asp?search=isis+crystalline+planet&EandD=EyDy&no=10) is what I found out about it over at theForce.net. Nothing concrete but you might be able to make a better guess.

Armadious
5 December 2002, 07:19 PM
Isis appears in <I>The Isis Coordinates</I> an adventure that WEG put out in 1990 I think. It is a prety good adventure and contains the deck plans for a Corellian Gunship!

It does not have a set location to it except to say that it is "located beyond the fringe of the Empire."

In the game you learn that it is 12 hours away Bespin with at X1 hyperdrive.

Hope that helps.

Sithspawn
15 December 2002, 03:48 PM
Can't help with the location of Isis I'm araid, but this adventure I am very fond of. Isis is rarely mentioned in the Star Wars Universe and the Gutree race didn't make the Star Wars Encyclopedia. I've expanded on the Gutree, the race that live on Isis. You'll find them in the Alien Races section of my web site.

Deck
16 December 2002, 11:02 AM
It was indeed not much said about the planet's location. The only fact we learn in the small supplement is that it's very near to the Bespin system. So you should be able to get a rough opinion of the sector the planet is in. If you're interested in the planet stats, I once wrote some up, which you can access <a href="http://www.highadmiral.de/sis/planets/planets.htm"><b>here</b></a>. :)

Jedi Bith
17 December 2002, 10:42 AM
Thank you all for the input.

It is appreciated. I shall look for the "Isis Coordinates" by WEG and build into my rebellion era campaign.

:)