PDA

View Full Version : SW RPG D6 + D20 Books For Sale

Hargon
11 December 2002, 10:53 PM
I am trying to get rid of some of my Star Wars RPG books, I havent played the game since 1997 and need some cash for the Christmas holidays. I figured I would give this forum a chance for die-hard players to get first picks before posting any of these on eBay. Please email me at jasonpollan@yahoo.com rather than filling up this thread. If you have any questions please ask me via email. My prefered method of payment is Paypal, although I do accept money orders and checks. I also have well over +100 positive feedbacks on ebay, you can check me out under user ID "adalric".
I am currently unable to ship these outside the United States, so I apologize to foreign buyers.
Shipping will be done on a basis of how many books you purchase, but it should not go over $5.50 for a single book. I will be shipping via USPS only.

The books....

Wizards Of The Coast Hardback
Core Rulebook - Great condition, never been used other than for reading. $20.00
Core Rulebook - Great condition, never been used. Yes I have two.. dont ask. $20.00
Rebellion Era Sourcebook - Great condition, has never been used just read. $20.00
Dark Side Sourcebook - Great Condition, has never been used, just read. $20.00
Starships of the Galaxy - Great Conditon, has never been used, just read. $15.00
Living Force Campaign Guide - Great Conditon, has never been used, just read. $10.00
Secrets of Tatooine - Great Conditon, has never been used, just read. $15.00
Alien Anthology - Great Conditon, has never been used, just read.
$18.00

West End Games
Rulebook (aka Blue Book) - Very Good Condition, has been rarely used, still has pointed corners. $12.00
Dark Empire Sourcebook Very Good Condition, corners show some minor wear. $15.00
Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Very Good Condition, corners show some wear. $10.00
Imperial Entanglements Great Condition, never used just read. $10.00
Minatures Battles Campanion Great Conditon, never used just read $10.00
Galaxy Guide: 4 Alien Races Very good condition, barely used, very minor wear $14.00
Gamemaster Toolkit for Liveaction Adventures Great condition, never used just read. $10.00
Classic Campaigns Great condition, never used just read. $10.00

Hargon
20 December 2002, 03:25 PM
I decided to put all the listed books, and then some... up on ebay. The bidding is around $1.00 with no reserve on anything. Feel free to take a peek under the user-id of "adalric".
Some of the things I have listed are: Pirates and Privateers, Tales of the Jedi Companion, Jedi Academy Sourcebook, Tramp Freighters ect ect. I got 21 Star Wars RPG books on there, so take a look!