PDA

View Full Version : Which OJ do YOU use?

Nafai
16 December 2002, 03:13 PM
In an effort to focus out attentions to the most important part of the Online Journal to you, the end user, here is part one in a series of upcoming polls. This one deals with your use of the Online Journal, and which version you view or print.

Nafai
17 December 2002, 02:13 PM
51 views and only 14 voters? I daresay that our circulation is more than 14 ;)

Please consider the time and effort it takes to produce this publication regularly, and how much it will benefit everyone for the staff to focus on the most important aspects of the Journal. This is a very definitive poll for the Staff. We will be using it to directly influence decisions in upcoming issues.

Talon Razor 'GM'
18 December 2002, 01:47 PM
What if you don't print the OJ? Although it is an exellcent creation, I do not want to shell out the money to print it out.

Nafai
18 December 2002, 02:25 PM
Good question. If you don't print, please select the "View and print web only" choice. That will also be representative of those that only look at the Journal online, and never print.

Talon Razor 'GM'
18 December 2002, 02:29 PM
I choose that. Even though I really download the PDF and look at it that way. I think a new poll should be posted with some better choices.

Anyhoo, I love the OJ. It is so amazing to see such an exellent piece of work for free. There is not doubt about it, you guys so rock! SWAG and OJ are the cream of the crop!