PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the OJ Artists

BRodgers
18 December 2002, 04:54 AM
Just wanted to give some public praise to the fantastic SWAG artists who helped make the most recent issue of the OJ a success.

Needless to say, without the hard work and dedication of the artists, the Online Journal would simply not be the quality publication it is. Through their expertise and talent we are able to bring you, the community, the closest thing to a replacement for the SW Gamer and WEG Adventure Journal any of us are likely to see.

Anyway, I know there is a seperate thread for the recent issue of the Online Journal, but I wanted to make sure all of the contributing artists realize that they take the new version of the Online Journal to a whole other level, and that the community is grateful to them for it.

Nafai
18 December 2002, 06:35 AM
The good Baron is right. Even a cursory glance through the OJ will reveal the quality and level of charitableness of the artists involved. Many of the images are well above the quality standard that was set in the past by the paid publications, and these guys and gals are doing it all for free, for all of us.

Thanks!

scottyboy
18 December 2002, 06:38 AM
Though the quality of the submissions is absolutely amazing, I must concur with my esteemed colleagues on this one! WIth out the SWAGGERS the OJ wouldn't be what it is! Great job to all!

AxiustheDark
18 December 2002, 10:24 AM
It is easy to see that SWAG in general is a great organization, whose artists and members contribute an insane amount to the gaming community. I'd like to take this time to not only thank them for their amazing contributions to the Online Journal, but also for their major contributions to the community in general.

SWAG artists are amazing.

Nova Spice
18 December 2002, 12:33 PM
SWAG artists are amazing.

That's right, and all you ingrates don't forget it! :mad:

:D :p

Another fine contribution by the fine people at the Star Wars Artists Guild! It's great to watch SWAG thrive, especially when they tag team with the Online Journal and crew! If you ask me, I'd say the community is really taking off with the re-release of the OJ and the explosion by the Guild. It's an awesome time to be a Star Wars fan! B)

Darklighter
18 December 2002, 02:02 PM
We definitely have to thank the SWAG artists. Without their amazing skills, the OJ wouldn't have the amazing look and feel it does. They bring it to life, and help the OJ approach a high standard of excellence as a Star Wars publication. Way to go, SWAGgers! :)