PDA

View Full Version : Welcome FrobiWanKenobi and Nafai to our family!

Moridin
19 December 2002, 09:13 AM
Hey everyone,

I'd just like to take this opportunity to formally welcome FrobiWanKenobi and Nafai to the SWRPGNetwork staff. Frobi will be assisting the Conversions team, while Nafai will be providing Rigil Kent with assistance in the realm of submissions. Please, everyone, extend them congratulations and welcome for their decision to join our staff!

Talon Razor 'GM'
19 December 2002, 09:19 AM
About time!!

Let me be the first to say congrats!! Both are really good additions! I am sure you will do us proud!

And I bet Rigil is glad to have someone handle the massive workloads...

Anyhoo, three cheers for 'em!

Nova Spice
19 December 2002, 09:24 AM
Whoa! This is great news! :D

I knew it was only a matter of time before Frobi received some well-deserved recognition! Congratulations Rob!

And as a Defender of SWAG, its awesome to see Nafai aboard the Network as well! Congratulations Derek!

This calls for celebration! Someone pass the gizer ale! :p :D

Talon Razor 'GM'
19 December 2002, 09:27 AM
No, no my friend! Not gizer ale!

At times like this, we need Greef!! :D

Reverend Strone
19 December 2002, 09:33 AM
Congratulations guys. I couldn't think of anyone better than you fine gents to be taking on these mantles. All my hopes.:)

Nafai
19 December 2002, 10:02 AM
Just doin' my job! ;)

Seriously though, thanks! You're making me blush. Anything I can do to help out is worth the effort, and it's great to finally be on the staff of three of the largest SW RPG presences on the web. First SWAG, then the OJ, now the largest of the sites, SWRPGNetwork. What's next? Hm..I think I'll keep it right here until I get to the chapter on juggling four balls at once! :D

Darklighter
19 December 2002, 10:24 AM
Congratulations to both of you! And congratulations to Moridin and Armage as well, because you've just gained two more excellent people here at SWRPGNetwork. :)

Korpil
19 December 2002, 10:33 AM
Great!!!

As usual, the best recipe for sucess is surrounding yourself with great talented people! Congrats to Frobi and Nafai!!!

Rigil Kent
19 December 2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Talon Razor 'GM'
And I bet Rigil is glad to have someone handle the massive workloads...

Yep!

Welcome aboard, guys!

AxiustheDark
19 December 2002, 11:46 AM
To both Frobi and Nafai-

Your additions to the staff were both very well-deserved. While working with both of you, I have discovered two people with great dedication to the gaming community. Nafai, with his huge contributions to SWAG and the Online Journal; FrobiWanKenobi with his efforts on the NRESB and his constant help to the members of the Holonet community.

Congratulations to the both of you. I'm sure that SWRPGNetwork will be all the better for having you.

scottyboy
19 December 2002, 12:18 PM
Congrats to the both of you! You both deserve it! I've only met a handful of people on the holonet that are even fractionally as helpful or insightful as you two are! Keep up the great work!

Grimace
19 December 2002, 12:27 PM
Congrats, guys!

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
19 December 2002, 07:38 PM
First, thanks go out to everyone for their kind words; I hope that I can live up to the phenomenal level of work that this site is known for.

Dan Kyrinov
19 December 2002, 07:59 PM
Congratulations, Frobi and Nafai! Well deserved!

Moose
19 December 2002, 08:11 PM
Congrats Frobi and Nafai. I know you will both do a great job in helping our beloved SWRPGNetwork:D

Wedge in Red2
26 December 2002, 08:57 PM
Hey, congrats to both Frobi and Nafai! Both of you, from what I've seen, do great work around the place, and I feel are well deserving of the honour. I've always been amazed at the sheer volume of work the staff here have to get through, and I think they've made a couple of excellent appointments :).

Cheers!

Jon