PDA

View Full Version : Subscribe to the Online Journal!!

AxiustheDark
19 December 2002, 10:18 AM
Do you love the originality and content of the Online Journal, but hate having to guess when a new issue is ready for you to grab? Well, do we have an answer for you!

Just by clicking on the SUBSCRIBE ME (journal@starwars-rpg.net?subject=Subscribe Me) link, you can get the Online Journal release announcements delivered right to your e-doorstep!

Never wait on another Issue of the Online Journal! Get your information faster and easier than stepping out onto your doorstep! Click on SUBSCRIBE ME (journal@starwars-rpg.net?subject=Subscribe Me) now!

Disclaimer: Your email address is completely confidential and will not be distributed or shared in any way. It will also not be used for any spamming purposes.

Nafai
19 December 2002, 10:47 AM
This is a great tool to take advantage of, especially for people that do not browse the Holonet daily. Even though the staff is trying to maintain an every-six-weeks release schedule, this will prevent you from having to remember it.

I'd like to be able to publish each issue and mail it out proper, but that's obviously not possible. This is the next best thing. ;)

Nova Spice
19 December 2002, 11:56 AM
I just sent my subscription off Axius! This is a wonderful idea and I look forward to being an official OJ subscriber! :D

scottyboy
19 December 2002, 12:07 PM
This was a superb idea, and I'm certainly hoping that everyone takes advantage of this useful tool. It's another weapon in the arsenal we already have to make the OJ the <b><i>NUMBER ONE</i></b> resource for original SWRPG material. Great job!

Ris
19 December 2002, 07:01 PM
My idiot computer won't let me use the link! Can someone provide me with the actual url, please?

Chris Curtis
19 December 2002, 07:26 PM
Ris, it's really just a link to email Axius. Just send an email to journal@starwars-rpg.net with a descriptive subject line. He should be able to get you set up.

Ris
20 December 2002, 02:10 AM
Thanks, Chris. That's what I needed. Now i can get that subscription! :)

Our system isn't set up to use email links that are in websites. And my gamer-hubby the tech cannot get it to do so.. If you know where the problem might be, PM me.

AxiustheDark
20 December 2002, 04:12 AM
Thanks Chris Curtis for the lookout.

Yes, not only can you use the link provided; but, as Chris stated, you can send an email to journal@starwars-rpg.net with Subscribe Me in the title.

So, SUBCRIBE TODAY!

Ardent
22 December 2002, 07:01 AM
*hand wave* This is the replacement for Star Wars Gamer you've been looking for.

Seriously. The OJ may not have WotC's backing and the LFL contract, but there's still a heck of a lot of add-ons and how-tos that can be presented without stepping on anyone's toes.

It's a tremendous community resource and not showing our support by letting the editors feel unappreciated is ridiculous.

Kobayashi_Maru
27 December 2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Ardent
*hand wave* This is the replacement for Star Wars Gamer you've been looking for.

Seriously. The OJ may not have WotC's backing and the LFL contract, but there's still a heck of a lot of add-ons and how-tos that can be presented without stepping on anyone's toes.

It's a tremendous community resource and not showing our support by letting the editors feel unappreciated is ridiculous.

I second that ;) !!
This is filling the void left when SWGamer dried up.
Keep up the great work!!

StClair
28 December 2002, 02:08 PM
And for those of us with longer memories, it was originally the replacement for the WEG SW Adventure Journal when that went belly-up...

hisham
28 December 2002, 04:01 PM
And for those of us with longer memories, it was originally the replacement for the WEG SW Adventure Journal when that went belly-up...

Yeah...... *sigh*