PDA

View Full Version : Nomi Sunrider's Daughter

Corr Terek
23 December 2002, 07:40 PM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had pictures and info on Nomi Sunrider's daughter -- I am thinking of basing a character off her, and need her picture for reference material.

Krad-edis
23 December 2002, 10:21 PM
There was a comic book series about three years ago called "Redemption". It centered around a exiled Ulic Qel-Droma, and how Nomi's daughter (Vima) found him and asked him to train her. It had some good pictures, and it has been a long time since I saw it (I gave the series to my sister). I will check with her and see if I can get it after the holidays. If you absolutely have to have the info, try looking for "Redemption/Star Wars" on search engines.

Krad-edis
23 December 2002, 10:29 PM
Here is a link (http://www.darkhorse.com/products/zones/z_starwars/zp_series/bc_swruq/) that may give you some information. Pretty much a summary of Redemption, issue by issue.

Corr Terek
24 December 2002, 05:25 AM
Yeah, I knew about the comics -- I was browsing through Borders yesterday and happened to notice her picture. She seemed to be the right kind of character that I was looking for, so I posted here to ask if anyone had any info. Thanx for the link.