PDA

View Full Version : New Year gaming?

Jastor
1 January 2003, 07:42 AM
How many was gaming between 31st December and 1st Januari??

Grimace
1 January 2003, 10:07 AM
Well, I would have been gaming with my friends, but I was sick, so early to bed for me. :( The plan was to be gaming, though, so does that count?

MassassiC
1 January 2003, 02:18 PM
Well we would have been playing today, instead we're playing tomorrow (the 2nd) :)

Codym
1 January 2003, 04:40 PM
I ran an improtu one-off at the NYP I went to with a bunch of similarly bored geeks when they discovered I was tweeking my system at the party(my girlfriend was decidedly unimpressed.) It went pretty well and attracted an audience (again, my girlfriend was unimpressed.)

Had a all-day rules fix and clarification session with my D&D Gm yesterday, and will be playing said D&D game tonight, with said (hopefully) fixed rules.

Kal_Myadon
2 January 2003, 08:27 AM
BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, .

Kal

Still suffering from when it changed to JD,JD,JD,JD

Vreel Kudarin
7 January 2003, 12:28 PM
If you are Rogue Janson (you know who you are!) you shouldn't be reading this post.

On New Year's Day I GMed the most ruthlessly violent gaming session I have ever witnessed (I'm not counting our Battle of Dantooine one). One of my players had previously split up from the rest of the group, so it was just him and I, and the body count considering the situation was ridiculous. I shall say no more, lest Rogue Janson reads this far - It'll spoil the rest of the campaign for him.

Last New Year's Eve, our group was fairly sloshed whilst trying to stop terrorists crashing a repulsor train full of explosives into a Presidential stand.

Suffice to say New Year's Day gaming was great fun!

Levistus
7 January 2003, 03:30 PM
Am i the only one running around shooting the people setting off firecrackers?:( ;)

Jedi_Staailis
7 January 2003, 06:50 PM
No gaming on New Year's, just a party. Watched a few small, reasonable fireworks while dodging Levistus's stormtrooper patrol. :D

coldskier0320
8 January 2003, 07:04 AM
I was Gming and one of the players was getting sick. He'd say "i gotta go", run out to the bathroom, come back several minutes later and say "OK where were we?" Talk about hard-core gaming! (Kudos to you, Boobacheskay!)

Emperor Xanderich II
8 January 2003, 02:37 PM
I was drunk dancing round naked in the streets of Manchester singing strange songs. Well okay I was drunk and in Manchester, and well yes, singing. But not naked!

Is it me, or are all the Brits that have ever been on these boards complete drunkards?:raised:

Lehesu
9 January 2003, 04:19 AM
I voted for the 4th option,but it was really the opposite.I was organising a Rebel Alliance against the ST Patrol.:rolleyes: