PDA

View Full Version : Another Important Forum Question.

Levistus
7 January 2003, 04:09 PM
How do you quote another user on your message? (this is my last question, promise :D )

mojo1701
7 January 2003, 04:40 PM
When you reply, (copy what you want to quote) you hit the quote button, and (I wrote): "[ I]Originally posted by[/ I] (orignal author):" and then hit OK, and after that, but before the [/QUOTE] tag, paste what you want to quote.

Try that. If not, just ask me to clarify.

BTW, there's supposed to be no space in the [ I] or [/ I] tags.

Levistus
7 January 2003, 04:58 PM
When you reply, (copy what you want to quote) you hit the quote button, and (I wrote): "[ I]Originally posted by[/ I] (orignal author):" and then hit OK, and after that, but before the tag, paste what you want to quote.[/QUOTE]

Testing.......

Levistus
7 January 2003, 04:59 PM
hmmmmmmmm..... not quite........

farr0095
7 January 2003, 05:08 PM
On the left hand side of the page under the user's information is a link named "Quote". Click on that and the software will put that post in quotes for you. That's the easiest way, I think.

You can also Edit your posts with a similar link, which allows you to go back and try stuff again.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
7 January 2003, 05:48 PM
Here (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode) is a link for all of the site's mark-up codes. Enjoy.

Emperor Xanderich II
8 January 2003, 07:17 AM
Moving to SWRPGNetwork

Levistus
8 January 2003, 01:56 PM
jeez. im so sick of this guy moving my threads........

Moridin
8 January 2003, 02:10 PM
Levistus, the reason Emperor Xan is moving your threads is because it's his job and you're putting them in the wrong place. If you don't want your threads moved, the please make sure you think carefully before posting a new topic.