PDA

View Full Version : 1000th post

BRodgers
9 January 2003, 12:16 PM
Well, this is my 1000th post . Thought I would make it in my own little corner of the Holonet. Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone here..it is truly a unique and special community.

Also a big thanks to the Admins of the Holonet for letting Raptor Squad have our own little forum here. It has certainly added to the depth of our site.

Looking forward to another 1000, I remain...your Baron.

:D

Chris Curtis
9 January 2003, 12:43 PM
Good grief! It took me forever to reach 1000. Who the heck do you think you are? Just waltzing in here and jumping up to 1000 overnight.

Sheesh...

(Congrats, mate!)

XanderPaddox
9 January 2003, 04:28 PM
Wow Bob, 1000 posts!

Man, I believe that this is only like my third post. So that means that I have some catching up to do. I'll make it there one day.

But anyway, congratulations Bob!

**RAPTORSQUAD RULES!!!**

Reverend Strone
9 January 2003, 04:51 PM
Haha! Beat you by a little over a week!

Welcome to the club BR. We'll be sending you your t-shirt and badge shortly, and someone will be stopping by to teach you the secret handshake. Don't worry too much about the initiation thing either. It heals up pretty good in no time. ;)

Nova Spice
9 January 2003, 04:59 PM
Well when I went through the initiation, I felt sort of like a Yuuzhan Vong. I mean, embracing the pain and all. I imagine you'll find yourself enjoying it after a while.

And as Rev mentioned, the secret handshake is great. Although its on the down-low if you know what I mean. ;)

And uh, by the way, how big is your scar Rev? :D

BRodgers
10 January 2003, 05:38 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pain!

Well I'm certainly honored to be among such fine holonetters as Rev , Chris and Nova ...makes me think I'm doing something right!

Don't worry Xander , with our game starting back up next week I'm making it my personal goal to get your more involved with the community and less invovled wih the ladieeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!

;)

XanderPaddox
10 January 2003, 04:57 PM
Yeah, you better believe that I am ready to sit down and play! Three months is really too much time to take off from playing Star Wars!

**ONLY EIGHT MORE DAYS**

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
10 January 2003, 05:05 PM
Congrats on p1k Bob!

evan hansen
11 January 2003, 07:34 AM
Eep. A lowly 395 for me. :) Well, 396 now. My manhood is in question!

1000 is impressive, man. That's a lot of posting. Of course, it's a lot of *valuable* posting which is even more impressive.

Reverend Strone
11 January 2003, 11:02 AM
Don't sweat it Evan. Folks love the strong silent types.:)