PDA

View Full Version : Orlando FL Players?

Talon Kane
9 January 2003, 07:10 PM
If there is anyone from Orlando FL looking to get into a Star Wars game, please PM me or post here. I am currently running a campaign that takes place in Episode III time and will go through and past Episode VI. I have 4 openings available. Characters start at 3rd level. Races and classes are subject to GM approval.

scottyboy
10 January 2003, 04:58 AM
Unfortunately, I can't say that I'm in your area! But what I wanted to say is, just for future reference, a thread like this should be started in the "Trader's Infonet" forum. So don't be suprised if one of our esteemed moderators switches it! Welcome to the board man! Have fun and good luck with your search!

Grimace
10 January 2003, 07:42 AM
Moving to Trader's Infonet

Dark Knight
21 January 2003, 07:51 PM
What's up Talon, i will have to talk to my freinds, but we might be able to accomodate you, although we live in st pete.

Talon Kane
22 January 2003, 03:24 AM
I appreciate the offer, but are you willing to drive down to Orlando every week to game? I am looking for full time weekly players.

The Ghost
17 February 2003, 12:31 PM
so close yet so far. i and a friend or two might be interested but we're over here at Cape Kennedy and can't afford to go out weekly like that. but i'll keep an eye out if there's any big to do going on in CFL