PDA

View Full Version : D6 books going on sale

Needles
13 January 2003, 05:28 PM
In an effort to bail myself out of deepening debt, I'm selling off many of my older books. This includes my D6 Star Wars books. I know some of these books are kind of hard to find. If anyone is interested in any of these books, e-mail me with an offer. I have never sold anything online before, so patience may be needed. This is the list of books:

Galaxy Guides
4-Alien Races
6-Tramp Freighters
8-Scouts
9-Fragments from the Rim
10-Bounty Hunters
11-Criminal Organizations
12-Aliens; Enemies and Allies

Sourcebooks
Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
2nd Edition Rulebook
2nd Edition-Revised and Expanded
Rules of Engagement
The Trilogy Sourcebook-Special Edition
Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
Cracken's Threat Dossier
Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
Fantastic Technology
Fantastic Technolog: Personal Gear
Dark Empire Sourcebook
Jedi Academy Sourcebook
Flashpoint! Brak Sector
Imperial Sourcebook
Pirates and Privateers
Hideouts and Strongholds

Adventure Journals
#1-B-wing Cover
#2-Rancor cover
#3-Stormtrooper cover
#4-Imperial Guard cover
#5-21B cover
#8-Santa Yoda cover
#9-Bounty Hunter cover
#10-Hoth Battle cover
#11-Scout Trooper cover
#12-Mos Eisley cover
#14-Y-wing cover
#15 Luke cover

That's about it. If anyone has some suggestions on how to sell online, I would appreciate that as well. If not, it seems like the honor system may have to work.

Darklighter
13 January 2003, 06:57 PM
Hey Needles! How much do you want for these?

In the meantime, I'm going to PM you an offer on two of them. Watch for it.

Needles
14 January 2003, 06:04 AM
Just to let folks know, real world business has me out of the house for most of the next two days, but I will be keeping the messages and e-mails as they get to me, in the order they get to me. So if I don't respond right away, it's not rudeness, just too much work to do.

Tossk
7 February 2003, 09:20 AM
Needles, I'm very interested in Hideouts and Strongholds, i've sent you a PM.

Darklighter
7 February 2003, 08:39 PM
Hey Needles, it might be useful for the folks out here if you posted the titles of what you had left for sale - sort of an update. Just a suggestion. Hope things are going well. :)

Jericho_Narcas
8 February 2003, 01:24 AM
The beauty of Star Wars is that you only need one rulebook to play the game, even though I have around 30 of them. I'd sure love to get my hands on a copy of Rules of Engagement too. It's one of the few rulebooks that I really want and haven't been able to find yet.

As for getting rid of them online, you could probably try Ebay, but you ought to give us holonet guys first dibs. Hey, we're your homies, right? ;)

Needles
8 February 2003, 05:16 AM
Sorry, I've been extremely busy lately (haven't had a night off in about three weeks now), but maybe later today I'll put up an update, once I check the book pile in the closet.

Ardent
8 February 2003, 07:54 AM
If you're one of those people struggling for fringe campaign ideas, try to get your hands on Pirates & Privateers. It's been invaluable in terms of non-statistical information even for the d20 system.

wolverine
8 February 2003, 07:54 AM
Of that vast sellection, the only 3 i would love to get my hands on are
Crakens threat dossier, Gundarks fantastic equipment and Pirates and privateers.

You can send me an email to Garhkal@yahoo.com with their cost and the addr to send the money to.... please