PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game in KC!

Droidlover
14 January 2003, 04:47 PM
I live in the Kansas City area and would be interested playing in a d20 Star Wars Campaign. Does anyone know of any?

muzishun
10 February 2003, 09:35 AM
I live in Lawrence, and we have a game that goes on Thursday nights from around 8ish-12:30ish. I'm not the GM, so I can't formally invite you to play, but if you would like, I can talk to my GM and see if we have room for one more. We are currently at lvl 19 (possibly going into house rule epic levels), but we may be resetting and starting at level 1 soon. Let me know!

Liquescent-Sabre
27 May 2003, 02:37 PM
I live in Lawrence and would love to find a SW game group in-town. Still playing? Interested in an extra player? GM? I've also GM'd SWd20 for a year.

Email: bachelor333@hotmail.com

Liquescent-Sabre
27 October 2003, 01:20 PM
Still looking for any other folk in the area who play Sw, D&D is starting to get a litle old lol. :P

Cheers!

muzishun
6 November 2003, 09:42 PM
http://maximus.darja.net/

This is the website for the gaming scene in Lawrence. Most of the games aren't Star Wars, but if there's enough interest, I know at least one of the DMs there has done d20 games before.

Liquescent-Sabre
8 December 2003, 11:12 PM
Thx muzishun, I got a hold of Macbeth there on Darja and he said he'd let other folk know about it. Neat site, hadn;'t realized Lawrence had a local site heh. Pretty neat.

Started a SW campaign just recently, I have 3 players for every other saturday (we alternate between D&D FRs and SW) and looking for more who want to play.

-Liquid

Darth Fierce
9 December 2003, 03:56 AM
Hey...I wouldn't consider Lawrence a hive of scum and villiany...oh, wait, my name's Darth Fierce, of course I'm going to say that. Anyway, I'm currently possibly looking for a SW game in the Lawrence area too...doesn't matter if its d6 or d20.

Darth Fierce :vader:

Liquescent-Sabre
9 December 2003, 01:01 PM
Cool, send me an email. We play every other Saturday. We alternate between a D&D Forgotten Realms game and SW.