PDA

View Full Version : Men in Black

Agent R
20 January 2003, 08:52 AM
I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by posting this here, but I haven't been able to find many solid roleplaying communities that are thriving so well as this one, and I used to be a (fairly) regular here. Obviously, the moderators may decide to delete or move it and I have no quarral with them.

I'm GMing (or 'Directing' as the term is in this game) a Men in Black roleplaying game and I need just one more player to get started. We'll be using a weblog style site to play, with password protected entry, and there'll be a heavy focus on the narrative. Dice rolls will be made and posted by the players, so we're relying on honesty here. The system is D6 and uses the rules and material from WEG's MIB books.

I don't want to go on about it anymore, as this isn't on-topic for these forums, but if anyone is interested please contact me at artistic_integrity18@hotmail.com.

P.S: So, does anyone remember me at all? Probably not. Used to go by 'Silencer', looks like somebody else has the name on these new forums. I played in Order of the Spork as Iam T. Best (Hawk Two), and threw a satchel of demolition charges at my superior officer... ah, fond memories... :D

DSettahr
21 January 2003, 01:32 PM
I played the D6 MiB game a few times with my friends, and we didnt find it to be very fun. It was hard on the GM's part as there just wasn't the knowledge base to build upon that Star Wars had, nor the ability to be free in thinking up endless locations and settings. On the players part, the rules and rulebooks seemed to be set up more as a big joke than a real, respectable RPG game.

Krad-edis
21 January 2003, 02:01 PM
Agent R,

You may find posting your same request in a forum such as "Chaos and Miscellania" or "The Trader's Infonet" a little more open to drawing in players as opposed to "General SW-RPG Discussion" which tends to focus on strictly the Star Wars RPG. I would try again in those above mentioned forums, because people (members and guests) looking for players and games do browse through "The Trader's Infonet" quite regularly . Good luck in your search!

Form1
21 January 2003, 02:25 PM
For your convenience, I've moved this thread to the Trader's Infonet.

Dave