PDA

View Full Version : Decimus Sector....What happened?

Korris
21 January 2003, 09:36 AM
Ok After reading Eraydia...well I absolutley love it.
Good Job Moridin!! And fantastic art work from Reverend Strone, Nafai, Ghost in the Holocron and Chimchim!! :)

But...where is the rest of the planets? :)
Certainly Im eager for the rest, but understand that Moridin has been busy and so to has the Artists in SWAG and other projects in RL :)

But please let me know if theres a new planet in the making or is it all on hold for the moment? When can i expect to see more...or if Ive missed somethign, where are they? :)

Korris

Nafai
21 January 2003, 09:54 AM
I'm way down the food chain of knowing when the next planet will be released, but rest assured this project is NOT on hiatus. ;)

Talon Razor 'GM'
21 January 2003, 09:56 AM
I think Moridin has said that they are working on it. I know that a lot of his time is going to the Unifying Force thing. It may be awhile before the next planet comes out....

Of course, we will only know for sure when Moridin himself swings by.:D

Moridin
21 January 2003, 10:15 AM
Hey all!

Yes, the Decimus Sector is still on track. The second planet is being written right now, and Ghost in the Holocron and Reverend Strone are busy doing last-stage concept art for it. The third planet is in the early design phase as well. It's slow going because Rev is getting married, Ghost is moving to the US, and I've got projects with WotC, Paizo, AEG, and Green Ronin all currently in progress. Additionally, I've got another big project underway for the site that should pop up as soon as I can finish some stats.

Once I get the first three planets done, we'll be starting up Unifying Force. After that, I hope to do one planet every month to month and a half. I've got some big plans for it, and I've got almost the whole sector outlined already, so it's beyond planning stages and into production, so to speak.

I've just got full time classes, a part time job, loads of freelance writing, and a fraternity to run. I love pressure!