PDA

View Full Version : Username?

coldskier0320
22 January 2003, 03:14 AM
Out of curiosity, is there any wayto change one's username? If there's not, no big deal, i just didnt realize how much time id be spending here, and, well, coldskier's just not all that star wars-ish! Thanks!:D

Jedi Cahlwyn
22 January 2003, 01:13 PM
I've actually been wondering that myself. Moridin? Any help on this matter?

Moridin
22 January 2003, 01:55 PM
No, unfortunately, there is not.

It is something that only an administrator (myself or Armage) can do. We don't normally do it; I can only think of twice in my entire time on the Holonet that it has been done. So, please don't ask. We have had a problem with people wanting to change their usenames because they thought they could be rude and then escape their reputation, and it is just a huge mess.

dgswensen
22 January 2003, 02:01 PM
Aha! So THAT's why I never received any reply to my humble request of many months ago.

Ah, well, that's all right. At this point I feel I'd probably be forgoing a positive reputation if I changed my name. At least, I hope so :)

Moridin
22 January 2003, 04:24 PM
Actually, you probably didn't get a response because I read your message and said "I'll respond to that later" and then got distreacted and never did. It happens from time to time, sorry. I try and respond to everything.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
22 January 2003, 04:34 PM
Well I know of one of the instances; the other must have occured before my time.

coldskier0320
22 January 2003, 04:40 PM
Thanks, Moridin, i guess everyone here that knows me as coldskier0320, also knows that i love star wars, SW name or not :D