PDA

View Full Version : New hosted site: The Moonswing Chronicles

evan hansen
23 January 2003, 05:44 AM
Greetings!

The other new hosted site is up and running. It's none other than Hooly's "The Moonswing Chronicles" -- somewhat of a legend as far as SWRPG sites go. Hooly said that he's been getting a bit of an itch for SWRPG again, so we can only hope that means more updates -- though the site is so enormous already, it's hard to imagine more info being available there. :)

Anyhow, take a visit:

www.starwars-rpg.net/moonswing

Rigil Kent
23 January 2003, 06:05 AM
Welcome back, mi amigo!

Chris Curtis
23 January 2003, 06:35 AM
Now this is, indeed, good news! Congrats on the new home, Hooly! I've been missing Moonswing for quite a while when you were having Host issues, so it's fantastic news to see you coming on board.

Welcome to the family!

Penangallan
23 January 2003, 06:40 AM
Moonswing is a wonderful site! Congrats, Ian! It's good to see you back. :)

Gary

Nafai
23 January 2003, 06:41 AM
OOO!! Moonswing! I don't think I've visited that site in a looooong time. Obviously, since my D6 days. That's a valuable site and very good choice for starwars-rpg.net. Congrats!

Korpil
23 January 2003, 08:11 AM
Site is great! I hadn't visited it myself since a long long time ago!

BTW I want to report a broken link, on the Merchandise section (GREAT job on that!!!!!!!! I loved the idea and I'll think of something to give my players!)

well, back to the report, the Coffee Mugs link in the Merchandise section points to a missing file... just FYI

Great thing these two new sites are now on starwars-rpg.net! Good luck to you all!

Deano
27 January 2003, 10:13 AM
Nice choice, one of the best sites around! Welcome aboard

Deano