PDA

View Full Version : Gamer/Insider Fiction

Wade Trenor
29 January 2003, 04:14 AM
There are a few stories that have been published in Gamer and Insider that I'm uncertain as to where they fit in the Star Wars timeline. Could someone please tell me which novels each of these stories fit between?

Fair Prey [Gamer #01]

Rebel Bass [Gamer #06]

Handoff [Gamer #10]

A Credit for Your Thoughts [Gamer #02]

The Crystal [Gamer #05]

Red Sky, Blue Flame [Gamer #07]

Emissary of the Void

Thankyou for any assistance you can give. :D

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
29 January 2003, 08:13 PM
I dont got the mags onhand at the moment,

Emisary of the Void... Njo era.. writen by Greg Keyes... takes place after one of the books... If I recal, the captain of the "No Luck Required" had a brief mention in the books. can't recall which one... The mini fic goes into more depth about the jedi underground and the peace brigade's ploys to turn in jedi... But of course, it spins off with the lead character / captain of the ship chasing after a jedi being hunted down...

I think for most of the fics, they just fit in the general spanse of things, given what era they take place in...

Sherman Shipyards
30 January 2003, 11:43 PM
Rebel Bass [Gamer #06][/B}
I believe this one takes place sometime douring the original trilogy.

[B]Red Sky, Blue Flame [Gamer #07]
I believe this one happens within a year of the Trawn diology, because, as stated in the story, they were dealing with the aftermath of the Trawn hoax.

Handoff [Gamer #10]
My guess is this one takes place during X-wing: Rouge Squadron

Wish i could help more, but I only have Gamer 6 thru 10.

Korpil
31 January 2003, 06:25 AM
Also, on the latest insider (65) the "Pengalan Tradeoff" is set just after Episode II... quite good although I haven't finished it yet...