PDA

View Full Version : Selling old D6 books!

muzishun
10 February 2003, 05:32 PM
Hey all. I was going to sell my books on the other thread, but someone told me to get my own ;). Anyways, I am attaching a file with all the books that I have (except for the ones that my GM has... I need to get those back). I also have a short description of the condition of each book. As far as payment goes, buyer will pay for shipping (I'll take that into account with the payment)... I'll take checks, money orders, wire transfers, cash (in the Kansas City Metro Area), good looking sisters... Actually, scratch that last one. I think that I'll just stick with money on this. I don't have a PayPal account, so I can't take plastic unless you just want to give me your credit cards, which I'm cool with. I'll probably take what I feel is the best deal for the books (which may not be first come-first serve), but I won't wait forever for people to make other offers. So bid early, and bid high! Here's the list.

Edit: I've had a few people who told me that they didn't know what program to open the file in. Sorry for not clarifying. It is in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet format.

Chris Curtis
10 February 2003, 05:38 PM
I submitted an offer for several by PM. I suggest anyone else who is interested also contact muzishun by Private Message.

muzishun
11 February 2003, 07:11 AM
There's something I forgot to mention!!! If you don't live in the Kansas City Metro Area, please let me know what your zip code is so that I can calculate shipping costs as well! Thanks!

muzishun
12 February 2003, 09:27 AM
Another Update:

I have decided that the best shipping rates are going to be the USPS Media Mail service, so if you are curious what the prices will be, you can look them up on the USPS Website (http://www.usps.gov/). I will be posting an updated list in the next 24-48 hours when I contact the buyers for the books.

muzishun
13 February 2003, 09:19 AM
UPDATE: I have sold three of my books so far, and will be posting the rest on Half.com (http://www.half.com/). Hopefully, the list (with prices) will be up tonight. I'm trying to look up the value of the books and base the prices of that. I will update again soon. You can still make an offer on any of the remaining books. Just e-mail me, or pm me your offer, as well as your zip code.

muzishun
13 February 2003, 09:24 AM
Sorry, I forgot to post the new list. It's attached here.