PDA

View Full Version : Vong Terraforming Ewoks?

Tossk
15 February 2003, 06:40 PM
Do any of you think that the Vong would bother the Ewoks? and if so, what would they do to the teddy-bear race? I think they would add little thin tenticles on their back, Ideas?

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
15 February 2003, 06:48 PM
I'd go with little fuzzy walking time bombs like those infected terrans from StarCraft.

Good topic!

Talonne Hauk
15 February 2003, 06:56 PM
If I remember correctly, the ewoks relied on a superior sense of smell, and had poor eyesight. I think the Vong would mutate them into combo customs dogs/sports referees.:D That's merely a guess, though.

Needles
16 February 2003, 06:51 AM
I'd just like to go on record with the following:
This topic is just WRONG!
Bad Mental pictures...
Bad story ideas...
Amorphous shadows in the forest muttering "yub yub" in a gavelly voice...

oh the horror...

Tossk
16 February 2003, 07:04 AM
Ewok bugs! you could thow them like a giant bio-genade! OOOOOHHHh :D :D :D

KnightStalker
16 February 2003, 01:39 PM
Quoted by Tossk :

Ewok bugs! you could thow them like a giant bio-genade! OOOOOHHHh :D :D :D

I take it that would require some skill at Jawa-Tossing?

:D

ElfWord
16 February 2003, 02:02 PM
The Ewoks have already been vongformed. Orignally they were small white poodles that liked to bite strangers. The vong crossed them with the star wars equivalent of black bears, and left them on the planet to help with the downfall of the Empire, thei biggest threat to their invasion of the galaxy.

Kanner Ra'an
16 February 2003, 03:21 PM
Lt: i think we beat them sir

Cnl: Oh no

Lt: What is it. Vong, rakamats, fire breathers?

Cnl: No Ewoks. Run, run for you lives!

Tossk
16 February 2003, 08:56 PM
Yes; WGP(Ewok),(Jawa)or ([any small being]) would work just fine! Are you kidding too Elfword? because if you're not, "I see whiket-poodles!"8o :rolleyes:

Pel
17 February 2003, 09:50 AM
I think that upon discovering Endor, the Vong would marvel at its mostly unspoiled beauty, and the peaceful symbiosis between the Ewoks and their environment.
About 5 minutes later, they'd begin terraforming the entire place, turn the entire Ewok populace into combat drones (who would be quite effective against the Imperial Remnant) and congratulate themselves on a job well done.
On a lighter note, the Yuzzum would enjoy unparalleled success as Vong pets. ;)

Tossk
17 February 2003, 03:15 PM
Now that I think about it, the ewoks would have Armidillo-like carapaces, and could be rolled into enemy territory, then pop open, spraing thud bug in all directions. Then, they'd leap in the air, sticking boots in rears, a lession from the famed Bobo!8o :D ;)

coldskier0320
18 February 2003, 04:46 AM
Maybe skill @ Jawa tossing (oh, god, i must have maxed out that one :D ) would give you a +2 synergy bonus at Ewok tossing? We all know how WotC likes their +2 synergy bonuses...;) Also, i could see a big tough Vong with aboot 7 rabid ewoks on leashes, making ultimately doomed handle animal checks every time the group came across bright yellow shiny droids, :D