PDA

View Full Version : Southwestern Virginia/ Northeastern Tennesee Gamers

Tossk
22 February 2003, 08:01 PM
I'm looking for some players or gms in my area. I live a short ways away from Bristol, it's about a 20 min. drive away for me. any age or experience. Staurdays are preferred for gaming. Can't do thursdays.:rolleyes: Pm me or post here if you're intrested. If you're into D6, I have no experience, but I can learn quickly.:skypilot:

Rhan-dymm
3 March 2003, 09:02 AM
how close is abington from pound/wise? I grew up in whitesburg, KY just a few minutes from pound.

Tossk
3 March 2003, 03:52 PM
Pound? never heard of it. Wise on the other hand.... i'll try to find out how far it is and if the trip would be feasable, gimme a few hours, though, at least. homework sucks :rolleyes:

Tossk
3 March 2003, 04:51 PM
Eugh, it's 65.25...miles away... :( if we could find a middle meeting place, somewhere around castlewood or something, here's (http://www.mapquest.com/rtp/routeoverview.adp?rtpid=3e63fa4d%2d001f7%2d03100%2d400c2545) a map. Mind you, it's a round trip shown.;)

Rhan-dymm
4 March 2003, 06:18 AM
eugh is right. I currently live three hours from whitesburg/pound. I come in about once a month to visit family. I was going to suggest cavalier comics in wise, VA as a good place for you to look for players in that area... I can get you a phone number/address for the place if you're interested in looking them up to recruit some players.

Tossk
4 March 2003, 04:26 PM
Ok, that'd help! thanks!;)

Rhan-dymm
5 March 2003, 06:51 AM
Tossk,
Just sent you a PM with that info and driving directions, sort of. :raised:

Wished I still lived in that area, would love to start with a new group..

Tossk
5 March 2003, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the PM, hope you got my "thanks" PM;) :D