PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Journey IC thread



Trandoshan Jedi
15 March 2003, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the Ultimate Journey!

Trandoshan Jedi
19 March 2003, 09:20 AM
OOC:Here we go!
IC:You both start out in a cantina,called "The Haywire R2", on Metellos a core Planet.
Before we begin describe yourself to the other players and tell me anything you want to do (ie:buy a drink,talk to the cute looking Twi'lek,play sabacc,ect)

Tossk
19 March 2003, 02:28 PM
IC: A beetle- like droid, sporting treads and a massive cannon-like contraption jutting from a dingy, ore-caked shell extends a simplistic mechanical hand, dropping a few creds on the bar and non-chalantly requests a 42-18 grade oil cocktail. The droid looks around, scanning the crowd, and trundles over to a sabacc game, watching intently.

OOC: I don't get online 'til 6 p.m. these days, Track practice.:rolleyes:

Darth Fury
19 March 2003, 04:49 PM
IC: I will enter the cantina(name?) giving the patrons a once over then make my way toward the bar and order a lomin ale, leaving the bartender a healthy tip. I will look for a table in the back near a window or exit where i can observe most of the cantina.

Trandoshan Jedi
19 March 2003, 06:00 PM
OOC:1) Darth Fury, try to be a bit more descriptive of your character when asked to describe him.2) Also the cantina is called "The Haywire R2". 3)Your character, Fury, will sit at a window(next time please tell me what your character does with your mind made up).

IC:
Ok so you both take notice of each other, but you don't know each yet. The band, a Bith band, is playing an upbeat tune and all the patrons are having a good time. The Gungan sabacc player(who's cards are being looked at by Elaneve) turns to the droid and says "If yousa wanna playa. Just aska next time. (he notices the big gunand whispers) Whoa! Yousa got bombad!" (OOC:If Elaneve wants to play sabacc send me a gamble roll.)

Over by the window a young male chiss(that's you Zarok) sits alone oberserving the crowd. You make a mental note of the curious droid as you scan the crowd. Every thing happening today seems pretty normal. A hostess droid greets a new group of people who enter the room. One (a male Geonosian) nods to the others who begin to fan out and seem to be closing in on one particular object/person.

OOC: This new groupd constists of 1 geonosian,2 humans, 1 gammorean, and 3 rodians. Please make two spot checks and any other actions you want to make.

Tossk
19 March 2003, 06:13 PM
IC: Elaneve comments in a gruff, deep, and troaty voice "No sabacc, I'd lose my creds." and weedles around, scanning the room. He eyes the incoming posse with an odd hunch.

OOC: no gamble check tonight, but I get a total of 25 and 16 for my spot. (that includes my mods, I rolled a nat. 14 & 5)

Darth Fury
19 March 2003, 06:17 PM
IC:Zarok idlely sips his lomin with his off-hand while casually placing his sword hand on his lightsaber under his grey robes, he doesn't like the way the newcomers are be having. As he does this he reaches out to the Force to "center" himself.

OOC:I got a 17 and a 20 on my spots

Trandoshan Jedi
20 March 2003, 09:02 AM
OOC: Great rolls
IC: Okay you both can clearly tell that they are carrying weapons. Elaneve,with his droid sight, can tell exactly what they are carrying. The Geonosian is carrying a lightsabre, the humans are both carrying slugthrower pistols, the Gammorean is carrying a Vibroblade, and rodians are carrying blaster pistols.

You both look around the room to see what they are stalking and see a young female human. She has a very scared look on her face and is fingering an antique lightsabre (which very obviously doesn't work). She looks to be about 20 years old. The Geonosian and the other guys are getting strange looks and the bartender notices that one of the Rodians has a blaster. He yells,"Hey! No Blasters! I don't...*urk*" with that he falls to the floor dead. A rodian had shot him. The cantina erupts into pandimonium. The Geonosian yells to his thugs,"Just get the girl!" After that statement he ignites his lighsabre.

OOC: Any attack, damage, and any other actions you want to do. PS: No need for initiative I roll for that. The Thugs beat you guys, but don't know who you are so don't shoot at you. Its your turn now.

Tossk
20 March 2003, 01:50 PM
OOC: my plasma cannon has a cone 6m long and 3m wide at terminus.

IC: Elaneve wheedles around at the geosonian and unleashes a torrent of purpleish lighting into him and his posse. Elaneve comments "leave her lone, you not nice, must neutralize!" in a scratchy tone.

OOC:22 attack and 27 points damage :D [my dice went through rigorous play-testing, and no, they aren't weighted]B)

Trandoshan Jedi
20 March 2003, 02:48 PM
OOC: Is you gun able to target more than one target? If not please specify who you attack

Tossk
20 March 2003, 02:56 PM
OOC: it's a cone, it's like a flamer. The main target is the geosonian. BTW, Do you have a map of this we could see?;)

Trandoshan Jedi
20 March 2003, 03:33 PM
OOC:I'm still not sure about it. Is there rules about it in the arms and equipment guide. For now though (until I'm told otherwise) I'll play it like boba fetts flamer, you gotta do a reflex save for half damage, and it tatrgets only one character.

IC: The Geonosian's all Tempurature Cloak erupts into flames. He throws his cloak off and turns to face Elaneve.

OOC: No attacks from him yet because Darth Fury hasn't posted yet.

Trandoshan Jedi
20 March 2003, 03:35 PM
OOC: I'll send both of you a map. :hansolo:

Trandoshan Jedi
20 March 2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Trandoshan Jedi
OOC:I'm still not sure about it.
Never mind I get it. hehehe:gungan:

Darth Fury
20 March 2003, 04:11 PM
IC: Zarok leaps up from his chair throwing the table aside, activates Battlemind and Force Strikes the three Rodians. Then he looks at the Genoshan and says "Get the frell out of here scum-bag! That human's my slave and I'll not have you damaging my property."

OOC: Battlemind 23 Force Strike 28 (damage 8 )

Trandoshan Jedi
20 March 2003, 04:54 PM
OOC: That was funny about the girl being your slave...if you what to bluff do a check next time, but that was so good I'll have to count that

IC: The Humans stop where they were. Turned to each other and started arguing over if it was right to steal a slave. The Rodians fly head over heels and land on top of the Gungan's sabacc game. An enraged gugan stands over one Rodian takes his gun from him and shoots him square in the forehead. One of the other Rodians start firing at the old Gungan, who acts like he's in the prime of his life. The Gammorean grabs the female Zabrak (changed from human because it'll work better for what i have in store later ;) ). The Geonosian takes a swing at Elaneve and strikes the droid, though the droid seems to remain functional. (Elaneve, you can see the Geonosian is pretty charcoaled :D). The remaining Rodian fires off a shot at Zarok, imediately blocks teh shot with his sabre. Most of the bar patrons have been runniog out of the bar a few drunks are throwing empty liquor bottles at the Gammorean.
OOC: Elaneve you take 7 points of Vitality damage, Zarok you take 9points of Vitality damage.

Tossk
20 March 2003, 05:02 PM
IC: Elaneve backs out of the glowing blade's reach just in time, commenting "Bad buggy! You fry!" as he unleashes the plasma drill at the geosonian, thoroghly jived. The plasma splashes around the "buggy," laving a scent of ozone behind

OOC: 28 attack, 27 damage AGAIN! WHEEE!!!:D

Darth Fury
20 March 2003, 05:09 PM
IC: Zarok uses affect mind on the Gamorean to have him put the girl down and attack the Rodian that is shooting at him.

OOC: I PMed the check results to you as suggested

Trandoshan Jedi
20 March 2003, 05:13 PM
The Geonosian screams in pain. He looks furious at Elaneve.
His "fingertips" begin to turn electric blue....and he hurrles a bolt of lightening at Elaneve.
OOC:Please do a relfex save for the half dmg stuff, then another to not get an elevtrical surge (it'll shut you down for 3 rounds, and you won't be able to add your dex to your defence)

Tossk
20 March 2003, 05:24 PM
OOC: 26 and 18, i love my purdy blood-die!:D

IC: Elaneve squeals as the lightning seeths through his body, and attemps to make the bug pay with two streams of electric-blue plasma.

OOC: I used Heroic Surge to get the second attack, 23 on both attacks, 21 and 24 on damages, provided i'm not fried.:rolleyes:

Trandoshan Jedi
20 March 2003, 05:56 PM
OOC: sorry dude you do get half damage ( 8 points of dmg), but the DC for avoiding a surge was 20, you are knocked out for teh above stated rounds

IC: The electric surge buzzes through Elaneves body. The Geonosian uses this advantage to fly out of the cantina. The Gungan shoots the Rodian who was shooting at him and kills him.
The Gammorean on Zarok's command puts the Zabrak girl down. She runs over to Zarok and hides behind him. she smiles sweetly to him first. The two human thugs who have been fighting suddenly fire on Elaneve and the Chiss.
OOC: Elaneve takes 8 dmg of Vitality, Zarok takes 6 dmg
the Gammorean is chasing the Zabrak but is having trouble keeping up, the last Rodian is running from the Gungan

Tossk
20 March 2003, 06:04 PM
OOC: well, i'll do what I said i'd do, but to those humans, provided their alive.;)

IC: Elaneve sputters and belches a small tuft of black smoke as tiny bluish sparks riddle his body. His reddish eyes fade for a while and start to glow once more, aproxamately 20 seconds later.

Darth Fury
20 March 2003, 06:12 PM
IC: Zarok uses his body to shield the young Zabrak and tells the girl to get behind the bar for cover. Then ignites his lightsaber and with a flourish of his blade attacks the Gammorean.

Trandoshan Jedi
21 March 2003, 08:20 AM
IC: The Gammorean squels in pain from the lightsbre's blow. Though it wasn't enough to really kill the him, he slahes at Zarok with his virboblade. (take 10 vitality dmg)
The last Rodian trips over himself and the Gungan stuns him.
The one Human shoots at the Gungan, who falls down as a bullet riddled corpse. The other human shoots at Elaneve. (take 4 vit dmg)

OOC: Here's the current status of your characters 5 vitality left for Elaneve(Knocked out for 2 more rounds)/ 25 vitality left for Zarok (gained a DSP for use of force strike against a living opponent, battlemind lasts for 7 more rounds +3 to attack roll)

Darth Fury
21 March 2003, 10:52 AM
IC: Zarok lets out a grunt of pain as his enemies vibro-axe slashes through his robesand into his flesh. Thinking he needs to end this fight quickly Zarok decides to attack the gamorreans weapon in an attempt to destroy it.

OOC: If pig-boy loses a hand in the process that should discorage him from kidnapping and assault in the future.

Tossk
21 March 2003, 03:24 PM
IC: Elaneve is still dormant as the greeninsh bolt from the Human's balster barely zings past.

OOC: still waitin'...:rolleyes: s'what I get for messing with a force-user.;)