PDA

View Full Version : New mission plot...possibly one not thought of before...

Iain Kysler, Jedi Apprentice
20 March 2003, 10:43 AM
Alright...I just thought of something. As of Force Heretic: Remnant...

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT IF YOU'VE NOT READ PAST DESTINY'S WAY!!!!!

Okay...The Imperial Remnant has joined the Galactic Alliance, on paper if nothing else, correct? Especially with Pellaeon holding the reigns of power.

I was thinking that, possibly, does the Empire have its own Force-users? If not, wouldn't it still have people who are good candidates to become Jedi? Think about it: The Empire gets its own Jedi Order or something similar. Not dark anymore, due more to necessity than anything else...but would the Jedi be allowed to look for possible candidates WITHIN Imperial space (or what's left of it)?

Thinking that it might be an interesting plot twist. Any problems with this that I'm not seeing?

Grimace
20 March 2003, 12:54 PM
Moving to Rumors and Speculation.

Ardent
20 March 2003, 04:44 PM
The Jedi Knights have already gathered a few candidates from Imperial space. The era of Imperial-sponsored Force-users went out with the final death of Palpatine and the revealing of the Prophets of the Dark Side.

Now...what the remaining Prophets are up to is anyone's guess, but suffice it to say that no Force-Sensitive in the known galaxy is being overlooked by the current Jedi Order.

Jedi Master Talon
25 March 2003, 08:57 AM
I think it sounds good have the Empire have their own order or have them join the current one granted the Empire still has some grudges aganist the Jedi but one of them just saved their Grand Admrial from getting killed they'll get over it.

Grim Fantango
29 March 2003, 06:01 PM
Actually, the Empire, or I guess Pellaeon, has at least one force user. Look on pages 50-51 in "Dark Tide II: Ruin" Her name is Miat Temm, a "Force Sensitive" person with at least basic control over the force.

Ronen Tal-Ravis
6 April 2003, 02:18 PM
Well maybe you could use one of the Emperor's secret Order of Force Users ( like Mara ) intriduced in the PC Game Tie Fighter to create and train this group of 'Jedi'. However I don't think they would be too good after all its still the Empire.

Crymoon
15 April 2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Ardent
The Jedi Knights have already gathered a few candidates from Imperial space. The era of Imperial-sponsored Force-users went out with the final death of Palpatine and the revealing of the Prophets of the Dark Side.

Now...what the remaining Prophets are up to is anyone's guess, but suffice it to say that no Force-Sensitive in the known galaxy is being overlooked by the current Jedi Order.

C'mon guys... If Empire during their manhunt... or rather Jedihunt did misss so many then no way can the New Jedi Order find all of them now... Especially if Empire would want to keep it secret... So I see no problems with a secret not-so dark or dark Jedi order...