PDA

View Full Version : Prelude to Rebellion

Wade Trenor
22 March 2003, 08:54 PM
Does anyone have this Flash document that shows Yoda training Ki-Adi-Mundi?

I had it once upon a time, and due to my computer crashing a while back, I lost it. I've only recently decided to look at it, and have remembered it's gone.

I've checked out starwars.com, but their database only goes back 4 years, and this Flash feature came out four and a half years ago... :o

Ardent
23 March 2003, 07:57 AM
There's also a Dark Horse comic series called Prelude to Rebellion featuring none other than Ki-Adi Mundi. The sequence you're asking about is also in one of the comics (can't remember which off the top of my head unfortunately) unless all the jk2 has gotten to me...

Wade Trenor
23 March 2003, 06:36 PM
If it's in a comic, then it's collected with all the 'Prelude to Rebellion' comics in a TPB.

I got the individual issues as they were released, so I don't want to spend more money on it if there's a free Flash version of the same section.

Wade Trenor
8 April 2003, 08:06 PM
For those interested, after a lot of searching, I found Crimson Empire #0, and Mara Jade #0 on the Official Site, and I even learned the exact date that Prelude to Rebellion #0 was released, but unfortunately, the media has been taken down.

Anyway, I finally found a website YodaJeff (http://www.yodajeff.com) which had the shockwave document presented in jpeg format. :bothan: