PDA

View Full Version : New Fiction at www.Raptorsquad.net!

elfgirl1973
22 March 2003, 09:25 PM
“Tell me if there is any sort of special code or call sign I need when I report back in,” Vic said to the captured stormie.

_

The tanned black haired man scowled up at the outlaw and spat._ “I’ll tell you nothing you piece of trash…”

_

Vic looked around._ Perfo shook his head and shrugged._ Baal and Klux had gone back down to the creek bed to clear out any evidence and the rest of the team was busy stripping armor from the corpses they had dragged from_ the water.

_

“These stormies are tough, but I bet he will talk if I loosen a few of his teeth,” Deuce said stepping away from her corpse.

_

“I’ll tell you nothing you blue freak!” the man snarled._ “When the rest of my team…”

_

Vic turned around and drew a blaster pistol from his hip holster._ He checked the charge and walked over to the kneeling prisoner._ The man didn’t flinch,_ instead a small smile crossed his lips._ “What, you think waving a blaster at me is going to make me talk?”

_

“No, I don’t,” Vic said and fired two blaster bolts into the_ mans face.

Woah!

Interested in reading the
WHOLE story? Then check out Raptorsquad.Net (http://www.raptorsquad.net) for the conclusion to "Operation:Windfall, along with a brand new piece of fiction, "The Askala Contract".

We would love to hear your thoughts!!!

BRodgers
23 March 2003, 07:12 AM
The above was written by Bob Rodgers who didn't realize Elfgirl was still logged onto the Holonet. We now return you to your regularly scheduled fiction.

ij thompson
23 March 2003, 08:44 AM
Wow, lookin' good Bob!

I read half of Askala, enough to see that I'm gonna need to hit this from the beginning. Episode I, here I come!

But for now, I gotta say... I love that cover illustration for this story! Way cool! :D

BRodgers
23 March 2003, 10:24 AM
Hey!

Thanks IJ!

Im not going to lie though.,..the first several gamelogs are pretty dry..I didnt actually start giving them the full "fiction" treatment until around Episode #5 or 6. The upside is they are easy reads and you can kinda get a general feel of the characters...sets you up for the deeper fiction.

Oh, and I'm glad ya liked the Poster..thousght I would pay an homage to Pulp magazines of the past.

:D

Darklighter
28 March 2003, 03:13 PM
I finally got around to reading these, and I enjoyed them thoroughly, Bob. For those with an interest in fiction, check out episodes 8 and 9. You won't be disappointed. :)

BRodgers
1 April 2003, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the kudo's Darklighter!