PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Jaded Angel



coldskier0320
7 April 2003, 03:04 AM
Here's the hook:

Tossk
7 April 2003, 06:56 PM
IC: Tarkkhan looks up at the hutt with his sly eyes and asks "O Great One, If you don't mind my saying, what exactly will be in that lockbox?"
:marajade:
OOC: waits for the rest to figure out what to do...;)

Crymoon
8 April 2003, 07:15 AM
Keedo is avarage looking rodian when it goes for height and weight, his deep black eyes have something cunning as he scrutinizes evryone he meets. He is not on making friends, too many hard lessons of life on the street thought him not to trust easily, but nevertheless if he calls somebody a friend he will go into great trouble to prove that it isn't just a word. He wears black high boots (army style) brown trousers let into them, on the belt he has a pouch for his padd and other accessories (as his comlink) and a blaster on his right hip. He has a light green shirt which is a few shades brighter than his skin and a brown vest.
He moves with grace and tries to behave himself, though to a trained eye his lack of education is emminent.

Keedo just bowed his head. "It will be done so, oh Mighty One!"


OOC: Ready and waiting for the rest.

Jedi_Staailis
8 April 2003, 01:28 PM
Kole eyes his companions and the bloated Hutt before him. He's never had any encounters with a Hutt, but the stories of them from the Coruscanti underworld abound, and he wonders how exactly he's gotten involved in one of their elaborate plots. With a slight habitual gesture he brushes his black hair away from his eyes. His intense blue eyes provide the only exception to the drab shades of grey and black of his trousers, tunic, and coat.

For the moment, Kole stays silent, his attention on how his companions are reacting to the Hutt's offer.

Ardent
9 April 2003, 06:51 PM
Nethys shifts her weight gently, the dirty and battered poncho barely muffling the creak of her armor beneath it. She breathes in sharply, then replies "I need the creds, if everyone else is in, I'm willing."

She then takes a moment to scrutinize the room for signs of a potential backstabbing. Nethys never did like Hutts...

coldskier0320
10 April 2003, 03:18 AM
"...HO HO HO", the Hutt rumbles, gazing down at the red-haired human, "You are unnaturally wise, for a member of our species, concentrating on your profit."

"Your pay for this job will be in the form of a precious metal, Stygium, have you ever heard of it, there's not enough for a craft the size of the Angel but it will still sell for credits beyond your wildest dreams...if you can keep it hidden from the Empire..."

"And judging by your presence of mind", the Bloated One added, "You will be able to hide it adequately..."

The Hutt pulls a long, scaly insect from a crystal globe beside his dais and throws the wriggling creature into his mouth. It makes strange popping and crunching sounds as the Hutt chews on it, then gulps it down. He takes a moment to look out at the polluted skyline of Nar Shaddaa from the large windows beside his throne, watching hordes of tiny ships taking off and landing, before returning his attention to the small group assembled before him.

"This information will also be useful to you.", he thrusts four datacards toward the bipeds, "It is information about Chazwa, the system where you will be heading. Take a moment to review it before making a decision..."

coldskier0320
10 April 2003, 10:01 AM
Here's the datacrad:

Ardent
10 April 2003, 11:44 AM
Nethys doesn't even bother to glance at the datacard.

"Chazwa is a stellar example of just how lax the Imperial military can be. I doubt the garrison boasts more than two Academy cadets. This shouldn't be too difficult."

Nethys glances at the rest of the band and shrugs. "Just my take on it." She idly turns her attention back to the Hutt's majordomo, a handsome Human with dark hair and a pretty smile. She seems content to keep her eyes on him until the group is ready to make a decision.

Tossk
10 April 2003, 12:19 PM
IC: "Many thanks, your Omniscientness." praises Tarkkhan as he bows his head and withdraws from the dias. He looks at the others, giving them a once-over with a sly smirk about his beaming face.:D ;)

Jedi_Staailis
10 April 2003, 12:42 PM
Kole begins scanning the information in the report, but looks back up as the woman standing nearby gives her opinion of the state of the military presence on Chazwa.

As she finishes with "Just my take on it," in a casual tone, Kole meets her eyes, trying to evaluate the person behind them. His normal response to an Imperial stormtrooper would be to run. On Coruscant, fighting one stormtrooper inevitably leads to fighting hundreds of reinforcements.

With a mental shrug, he returns his attention to the Hutt's massive bulk. Either his combat skills would be enough to fight the stormtroopers, or they wouldn't be. He would find out which soon enough.

"Your excellency," he addresses the Hutt. "I accept."

[Edit: Fixed the grand Hutt/Rodian switchup]

Tossk
10 April 2003, 01:08 PM
IC: "As do I, your Benevolentness." Confidantly calls Tarkkhan with a seconding gesture flowing from his garments.:hansolo:

Crymoon
10 April 2003, 10:46 PM
Keedo smiled slightly. He never doubted that everybody would accept Hutt's proposal.. It wouldn't be smart to anger him in his own abode...

The presence of an Imperial agant or na ex-Imperial, Keedo hasn't decied yet, would come very helpful in many situations. It seemed as the whole group could manage to do the job and maybe even get the payment, which would be nice... Maybe even....neeee, that would be thinking too much into the future....

"If that is thy biding it will be done so" - The rodian bowed his head again. Then waited pstiently for either the Hutt to leave or to allow them to leave.

Ardent
10 April 2003, 11:46 PM
Nethys broke her gaze from the Majordomo and inclined her head slightly to the Hutt.

"My decision is made, I'll do it."

coldskier0320
11 April 2003, 10:26 AM
"That is all", the Hutt waves a stubby arm in a dismissive gesture, "I would advise you to leave from the Imperial port on Nar Shadaa, your weapons will not be allowed unless you have adequate licensing or unless they are merely hold-out or pistol weapons, but you may try and smuggle them aboard, Imperial security on Nar Shaddaa is not terrible tight. The reason i would suggest the Imperial port is because your landing and imminent departure to and from Chazwa will be much smoother that way. That is all, and I remind you, contact me only after you are away from Chazwa to get your coordinates, i dont want the imperials tracing the comm signal. I have an airspeeder waiting up on the rooftop for you, i wish you the best in your endeavor, do not fail me..."

With that, the Hutt powers up his repulsor sled and drifts out a hidden door in the rear of the room that you didnt notice before. Alone with your associates in the lavishly decorated atrium, you turn and regard them, what do you do or say?

Ardent
11 April 2003, 10:37 AM
Nethys mutters cryptically to herself for a moment, then turns somewhat to address the group.

"I'd rather avoid any sort of Imperial entanglements, myself. But if we are going to leave by that route, I need to see someone before we go about some papers..."

Nethys flips her hair briefly, then begins tying it up so it won't bounce around and get in her eyes in preparation for entering the unpredictable streets of Nar Shaddaa.

Jedi_Staailis
11 April 2003, 01:48 PM
"I'd rather avoid any sort of Imperial entanglements, myself. But if we are going to leave by that route, I need to see someone before we go about some papers..."
"Agreed," Kole replies. "I'd rather not have to try to punch through stormtrooper armor with a hold out blaster."

He pauses a moment and subtly shifts his weight before continuing. "Speaking of getting past security, does anyone have any ideas for a backup exit strategy? If the Imperials catch on to us, we're not going to leave via normal transport, and if we can't get out on the Jaded Angel, then we could be in trouble."

Tossk
11 April 2003, 02:03 PM
IC:"Well, I might be able to help there; we ought to find some form of cheap transport, a YT-1300 or such, and lay it down a few klicks from the impound grounds. We could then travel to them with speeders, but don't worry about the imperila landing pads, I'm quite skilled in the art of misdirection." Offers Tarkkhan with an opening gesture towards the rest.;)

OOC: I wait for criticism.

Crymoon
13 April 2003, 10:52 PM
"If you need some help with some ... hmmm... let's call it paper work.. if they lost validity or such... perhaps I can help. " the rodian smiled smartly "And I believe that if Tarkkhan and my humble persona would combine our skilles no checks in here could prove to be to difficult, if we new the problem up ahead we could even prepera ourselves...

But if you believe that you have to go to someone else... feel free and let us go there togather just in case...." - Keedo's voice trailed off as he began to think.... You could see clearily that his mind went for a great travell..

"back up exit strategy... backup exit strategy" he mumbled... "sorry can't help ya with that. I'm not well mentaly equipped for such tasks" he finished with a smile... "But it can't be difficult for us to steal a ship, right...? Three such exquisive beings as yourselves with the small pinch of my charm and talent can steal even a ISD if we wanted."

"How about we discuss where we need to go as we head for the speeder?" Ask Keedo and showed the way toward the lift leading to the roof.

coldskier0320
15 April 2003, 03:03 AM
The haze of Nar Shaddaa glows orange in its sunset nd the wind tugs at your hair and clothing as you step out of the turbolift and onto the rooftop airspeeder platform.

A sporty private transport airspeeder sits on the permacrete roof, engines whining as the pilot notes your presence and fires up the main repulsors. It’s design looks not-quite-sleek, a little too stubbly to be truly elegant, yet a definite cut above the average speeder. As soon as you step up into the craft, the pilot, a birdlike alien of some sort, pokes her beaked head into the narrow passage from the command cabin to the passenger compartment.

“Brebu instructed me to take you to the Imp port”, she states in sharply accented but totally understandable basic, “I’ll also take you anywhere else you need to go beforehand. Wanna stop back at your nests or even go pick up some new equipment? Anyway, my name’s Nashinka, if you need anything just let me know, and we’re off!”

The airspeeder lurches straight up from the rooftop in a maneuver that makes you wish you hadn’t been thinking of hutts, sending some sprawling to the floor, and the rest clambering for a seat. Seconds later, the feathered pilot hits the main thrusters, pressing you toward the rear of the ship.

“Oh, krahht!”, the avian utters a presumed malediction, “I forgot to turn on the passenger dampeners.”

Seconds later, the pull of high-gee acceleration on your body ceases to be as the inertial dampeners kick on. You realize that this Hutt must be a very powerful one indeed, if he can afford to put starship components on his airspeeder pool.

You glance out the windows as the Nar Shaddaa cityscape races by below you. As the small atmospheric craft soars along the Nar Shaddaa traffic patterns, you suddenly hear a voice behind you, “Well it took you long enough! I was beginning to think you passed up such a cushy assignment!”

With a mild sense of discomfort, you turn around to see who spoke. Greeting your gaze is a hefty human that has an air of smugness about him.

“Who are you?”, one of your group asks hesitantly.

“Brebu didn’t mention me? He must have forgetten, the name’s Kavus N’rack. I’ll be along with you on this little mission to free my buddy Krell and his hot ship, the Angel from those lousy imps. I’ll tell ya, they just don’t ever learn not to mess with Hutts, do they? Every time they do, they get a skilled team, not unlike this one, that steals whatever they had and makes it the Hutts. My, we are a well-balanced team, are we not? Anyway, I’d like to extend you my service and my promise to defend you in your mission, wherever it may take you.”

“Nobody told me anything about an assistant.”, one of the other team members declares darkly, “I don’t like this.”

Just then Nashinka calls from the cockpit, “You folks wanna go anywhere else? Speak now or shut up later. Heheheee!”

(You have some free time, and a new wrinkle, howdya wanna react?)

Ardent
15 April 2003, 06:38 AM
"If we are leaving by the Imperial port, I do need those papers. I need a lot of papers, in fact."

Nethys glances at the Rodian, "Still think you can do it? Probably need some materials. And a slicer."

Crymoon
15 April 2003, 06:51 AM
Keedo looked at the ex-Imperial and smiled reassuringly. Then he shifted his eyes slightly toward the new man and back to Nethys, hoping she'd understand.

"You talk too much" he said sharply to Kevus.
Then he knocked at drivers back. "Go to my place first. We have some business to attend to there."

He looked at Nethys and smiled "we'll talk it all over a nice Correlian Ale, but I think I'd manage though slicer's help would be appreciated. Do You mind that course of action?" he asked the rest of the group...

Tossk
18 April 2003, 08:43 PM
IC:"If you wouldn't mind, i'll take a preference to a fine Kuati wine, they help me concentrate." Tarkkhan States to his Rodian comrade. "What? I don't like your sarcastic looks..." He replies to the cold looks he receives from a few of the others. "Assistance shall be administered for the sake of expedency, and if you, sir; would not mind, I belive the two of us will need privacy as we work our delicate craft.":hansolo:

OOC:I assist Kreedo in his Forgery check. 22 total for me, myself and Irene.:D

Jedi_Staailis
21 April 2003, 01:51 PM
Kole leans back in the airspeeder's seat, staring up at the ceiling as he comments on Keedo and Tarkkhan's remarks. "I take my drinks where I can get them."

He looks back down to the rest of the group. "Just remember the fundamental rule of drinking, only half of us can become too drunk to walk, so that the other half is still able to drag us to the spaceport. Now, since I have no skills as a slicer, I propose that I be part of the drinking group."

He smiles slightly. "Just joking. Wouldn't want to be caught drunk on the job."

His expression hardens. "Because if I were too drunk, I might miss such things as unexpected additions to the mission team."

Kole lets the words hang a moment before he turns to stare pointedly at Kavus. After a moment, he returns his attention to the rest of his companions.

"Regardless, I believe our plan of action still stands."

Ardent
21 April 2003, 06:08 PM
Nethys studies the hardened human carefully and shrugs her agreement. "It was a relatively sound plan, seeing as I now have papers that make me slightly less...suspicious." She pauses glancing pointedly at the man in the back of the speeder. "I want a chance to assess the situation before we go stumbling into a bad situation like a bunch of drunk nerf-herders after the drive, though. Stopping the speeder a few hundred meters from our destination and finding a good vantage point to scope the area out for an hour or so."

She checks her blaster pistol's power readout and scowls to herself. "I don't have enough money to be wasting creds on spare power cells unnecessarily." She turns to glance at Kole, hoping for his approval, not really caring what the Rodians, obviously not combatants from what she'd seen, thought. She plainly ignored Kavus.

coldskier0320
23 April 2003, 03:08 AM
OOC: Just for future reference, I’ll ask you guys for skill checks when they are needed. Tossk, yours was fine right there but for checks to come please post them like this:

Ex. Computer Use: 3 + 14 + 2 = 19

In this, 3 is the ability (int) modifier, 14 is the check result, and the 2 comes either from the gearhead feat or some other relevant modifier that I told you to put in (such as from assistance). Basically, just like on the character sheets, so you knew that already, didn’t ya? Thanks.

IC: Nashinka sets the airspeeder down on a landing pad outside a large apartment complex that Keedo indicated to her with only the slightest of bumps. Well, with the inertial dampeners on, it only felt like the slightest of bumps.

Stepping off the speeder and into the room adjacent to the landing pad, you hear one of your comrades behind you addressing Kavus N’rack.

“A thousand pardons, my friend, but could you give us a little privacy in here? My colleagues will need to apply their utmost concentration to the task at hand.”

“By all means.”, Kavus assures your friend with a cunning grin, and sits down on the airspeeder awaiting your return.

Inside the apartment, Keedo flips on the lights to reveal a thoroughly messy abode. Keedo strides over to the ‘fridge and pulls out a few bottles of a good Corellian dark and a half full/empty (im a neutralist! :D) cask of some cheap wine, which he hands to Tarkkhan. Obvoiusly, Keedo hadn’t had a girlfriend in awhile, or at least didn’t feel the need to impress her. The red-haired human eyes the bottle derisively, waiting for a glass. When Keedo gives out the other ales, he realizes he isnt going o get one, so he takes a tenative sip of the concoction in his hand. Surprisingly, it isnt all that bad, a little on the artificially sweet side and lacking the elegant potency of the distinguished Kuati vineyards, but tolerable in its own right.

Keedo produces a datapad from the menagerie that is his flat and, giving the one Brebu gave them to Tarkkhan, je gets to work drawing up some paperwork for Nethys.

OOC: Crymoon, I’ll need a Computer use and a forgery check from you. Tossk, I’m using your previous result (unless you feel the compelling desire to roll it again:?:D)

Crymoon
23 April 2003, 03:39 AM
OOC: Computer Use: 3+7+0+16=26, Forgery (drat) 3+7+0+7=17
(ability mod+ranks+misc mod+roll)

IC: Keedo seem to fully submerge himself into his work. Looking at him the rest could easily understand the state fo his apartment. When he worked the whole world around him ceased to exist. He didn't hear the traffic outside nor the chatting members of the group that tried to find some place to reast and to kill the time it would take the rodian and Tarkkhan to forge the needed documents.

Ardent
23 April 2003, 07:19 AM
Nethys gives the bottles a quick once-over and decides the minor buzz the alcohol would provide is not worth then dirtiness of the bottles and declines the drinks.

She navigates the apartment not distastefully, but with caution, trying to avoid stepping on anything potentially important to the task.

She instead finds a perch near one of the windows, keeping her eyes peeled for anything suspicious from both their erstwhile companion Kavus, and from other parties.

OOC: LOL first time I've rolled a d20 in weeks and I get a 20...this must be some sort of sign. Roll: 3 + 20 + 0 + 7 = 30 to Spot.

coldskier0320
24 April 2003, 03:49 AM
Crymoon: Minutes later, you sit up from your work, flash Tarkkhan an appreciative grin and gather up the small stack of papers in front of you, a full set of forged documents that looks as real as you and Tarkkhan.

Ardent: Scanning the skyline for signs of trouble leads to bordeom. From the airspeeder sitting on the pad, the only activities are from Kavus, who steps out to the bottom of the ramp every so often to light and smoke a cigarra. Glancing over to the next landing pad over (to Keedo's neighbor's apartment) you notice several husky humans, rodians, and trandoshans waiting uneasily on the pad. With a certan amount of abruptness, a few of them leave, stealing into the apartment. You dont know excatly what you just witnessed, but you dont like it.

OOC: Listen checks all around!

Tossk
24 April 2003, 04:03 AM
IC: Tarkkhan asks Nethys "What is it? WHat did you see?"
"That look, it can't be good, gear up! and i'll get the papers!" Tarkkhan rallies as he hordes the forgeries in his quivering clutches. He listens deftly to the silence, attempting to hear any sounds of trouble.
OOC :Listen: 3+13+7=23 [Wis+Roll+Ranks=Final]

Crymoon
24 April 2003, 04:15 AM
OOC: Listen 3+1+4+2= (oooops) 10

Ardent
24 April 2003, 09:55 AM
"Something I didn't like Tark. I suggest everyone take their weapons off safety, just as a precaution. And be prepared to get down."

Nethys grabs her armor's helmet from the nearby sill and puts it on, hoping Tarkkhan's windows are darkened enough that nobody outside can see the distinctive profile of an Imperial scout's helmet.

Nethys unshoulders her blaster rifle and heats it up, checking to make sure it hasn't been tampered with, then takes a sight on the apartment she saw the aliens duck into, hoping for a closer look.

OOC: Listen: 3 + 9 + 2 + 7 = 21

Tossk
24 April 2003, 04:56 PM
IC: With a look of shear terror, Tarkkhan utters "Freck! oh freckity-freck!!!" :( He holds the documnents tighter and ducks behind a comfo-couch, sittting on his haunches, thrying to keep his head sll the way down...
OOC: consider that Cover, and it's up to you what would be appropriate for the level of cover, but mind you he's as low as he can get without being prone;) :rolleyes: Coward!!

Jedi_Staailis
25 April 2003, 08:55 PM
With a softly muttered curse, Kole picks his blaster rifle up from a nearby table. He thumbs the safety off and glances briefly at the setting on the blaster to verify that it is set to full power.

Keeping the blaster angled toward the floor, he darts across the room toward the door. Grabbing the nearest piece of furniture, he begins to push it to the door.

"Nethys," he whispers. "I need a count and location."

OOC: Listen Check:
[1 (ability) + 5 (ranks) + 1 (roll) = 7]

Crymoon
28 April 2003, 12:05 AM
Keedo ducked behind the desk and readied his blaster...
"Hey, what's going on? Nethys who is it? Need some descriptions... they may be friends... it happens... some of us have them... " shouted rodian from behind the desk.
Then he remebered something. He, trying to stay as low as possible, took all his tools from the desk and stuck them in his bag that he kept near the desk...
"Just in case" he whispered.

coldskier0320
29 April 2003, 06:50 AM
Tossk and Ardent: You hear some scuffling and bumping around on the other side of the wall behind the kitchenette, then everything gets quiet for a moment.

OOC: You two will get to act in the surprise round

Jedi_Staailis and Crymoon: You two don't hear whatever has put your allies on guard and so are caught completely by surprise when...

THE WALL BLOWS IN!!!

In a cloud of smoking dust and chunks of charred building material, the wall of Keedo's apartment adjacent to the one the thugs ran into gives way. Before the dust even has time to settle, blaster bolts lance through the newly made opening wrecking random articles around the apartment. Within moments, the dust begins to settle and you can make out the forms of four roughly humanoid beings on the other side of the wall, beginning to force their way in...

OOC: Initiative, please!:D

Crymoon
29 April 2003, 06:54 AM
Keedo had just time to grab some of his utensils when the wall blew up. He was hiding behind the desk unable to respond at first.

OOC: initiative 3+20=23 (YEAH!... :) this is the first time ever this dice roller I use rolled 20... it could have done it just a roll before :D)

Ardent
29 April 2003, 07:57 AM
Nethys spins towards the sounds and has her blaster rifle aimed into the breach before the dust even settles. She moves cautiously towards Kole's position, knowing a hail of fire will serve them better against this group of thugs. Before she reaches Kole, though, she fires into the breach without waiting for a target to present itself, hoping to nail one of the thugs flat-footed.

"I saw about half a dozen of them, Kole. Mostly non-humans. Watch yourself, they're probably well-armed."

OOC: 15 + 3 = 18 for Initiative.

Jedi_Staailis
29 April 2003, 09:02 AM
Just as Kole finishes pushing the desk in front of the door, the wall behind him is shreeded to splinters. Slightly off balance, he stumbles to the floor, fighting the intense ringing in his ears. Nethys's yelled response is barely audible as Kole begins to bring his blaster up to target the thugs.

OOC: The dice strike again! First a 1, now this: [4 (Dex) + 4 (Improved Initiative) + 3 (Roll) = 11]

Tossk
29 April 2003, 03:26 PM
OOC: Init: 13+2=15 :)
IC: Tarkkhan, frightened by his first combat yells "Dosn't anyone knock anymore!?!?!?!" as he dashes low towards the entrance and tries to dash to the safety of the speeder outside. His sweat spills along his frantic path as he crumples the documents in his hands.

coldskier0320
12 May 2003, 04:04 AM
(Yow! Finally!)

At Nethys's shot, you all hear an indignant grunt/roar on the other side of the opening. Apparently, her shot was enough to put at least one of the assailants in a bad mood.

The first thug through the 'door', a reptilian Trandoshan, spies Tarkkhan's rapidly scuttling rear, and pegs a shot in his general direstion, a clean miss, but enough to scare the red-headed gambler into an even lower crouch.

(Crymoon , your turn, you can see all four thugs in the opening, and may target any one of them with an attack. After that, Ardent, you can go.)

Crymoon
12 May 2003, 04:15 AM
Keedo rested both of his hands on the desk holding the blaster aimed at the Trandoshan.

"Nobody! Nobody! Comes in here without knocking!" shouted as he fired.

OOC:6 + 15 = 21

Ardent
12 May 2003, 09:17 AM
Nethys follows Keedo's lead and takes aim at the Trandoshan, squeezing off a shot, while continuing to move towards Kole's position.

"Keep your head down Tarkkhan and find some cover!"

She takes her own advice, trying to find some concealment in her route.

(To hit: 6 + 14 = 20...)

Tossk
12 May 2003, 01:14 PM
As the shot skips by him and into the landing pad, Tarkkhan moves faster, running quickly as possibly, making a bee-line for the speeder.

OOC: I take a Run action. :D

Jedi_Staailis
12 May 2003, 02:53 PM
OOC: My last post accounted for Kole's reaction time during the surprise round, so this is just a notice that I've seen what's up and that coldskier0320 can post the results of this series of actions!

coldskier0320
18 May 2003, 04:53 PM
OOC: Crymoon and Ardent, make damage rolls. From now on, just post 'em right with your attacks, if you miss, then i wont take them into account, but it'll make for a smoother game flow, i think:D

IC: The trandoshan howls in pain as two blasts of energy lance into his midsection. At seeing their buddy take the hits he did, a rodian and a second trandoshan charge into the fray. The trandoshan, brandishing a vibroblade, lunges at Keedo and takes a swing that manages to catch the rodian across the left arm, slicing a long but not deep gash through his sleeve, which is soon soaked by dark rodain blood.

The rodian thug takes aim on the first person he sees in the room, Kole. With his blaster obviously set for volume of fire over any real semblance of accuracy, he sends a barely controlled spray toward the human. Although he isnt hit by any means, the shots came surprisingly close for the seeming lack of control the thug evinced.

OOC: Jedi_Staailis and Tossk, youre up! Tarkkahn can target the three thugs that have acted thus far and Kole has line of sight on all of them, although his clearest shots are at the three in the room. Keedo takes 9 vitality points damage. As soon as that damage is posted, we'll determine the fate of the hapless trandoshan:D

Jedi_Staailis
18 May 2003, 05:23 PM
As the blaster bolts fly past Kole, blasting large holes in the wall and furniture behind him, he aims his blaster toward the source of the fire. Lining up on the Rodian, Kole fires three quick shots.

OOC:
I'm using multifire, along with the multishot and rapid shot feats.
[16 (roll) + 3 (BAB) +4 (Dex) -2 (multifire w/ multishot) -2 (rapid shot) = 19. Dmg: 9]
[15 + 3 + 4 - 2 - 2 = 18. Dmg: 12]
[9 + 3 + 4 - 2 - 2 = 12. Dmg: 15]

Ardent
18 May 2003, 06:04 PM
OOC: I rolled 14 damage on the Trandoshan.

Crymoon
18 May 2003, 10:38 PM
OOC: 11 dmg for Keedo.... drat... why do always the little get hurt first :D

coldskier0320
19 May 2003, 07:02 AM
The trandoshan drops to the floor with a resonant thud.

In the hail of fire that Kole unleashes on the rodian, he too falls, two charred holes smokin in his chest.

OOC: Tossk buddy, your init count came up before Jedi_Staailis's so if youre actions interfere with his, ill make changes, but somehow i dont see Tarkkahn un-ducking anytime soon;) :D

Tossk
19 May 2003, 04:39 PM
OOC: I thought I was running for the airspeeder with the forged documentation....:(

IC: Tarkkhan leaps into the Airspeeder and smacks the door, almost shutting it. He barely keeps it unlatched so the rest can climb in. Sweat drips off his brow, and he sets the flimsi pages down; running his hands through his hair.