PDA

View Full Version : Wedge's Gamble

Wesly Senesca
11 April 2003, 07:59 AM
I'm running an infinities campaign, and at the current point in the story line, my PC's will have the chance to infiltrate Coruscant a la Rogue Squadron. I need to know what happens in Wedge's Gamble so I could have some sort of idea on what to do. I've never had the chance to read the book, and I don't care about spoilers. A general review is what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
11 April 2003, 10:26 AM
Here (http://www.swreview.com/display.php3?file=novel/nre/xw-wg.php3) you go.

Wesly Senesca
29 April 2003, 10:06 AM
Thanks, but that didn't help me find out what happened. I'd like to know how the story resolved. I don't care about spoilers--just gimmie the dirt.

Wedge in Red2
29 April 2003, 11:07 AM
I don't know if it's any more help than Frobi's link, but check out this amazon.com link (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0553568027/ref=ase_theultimatstarwa/104-8703844-0655909) .

From there you may be able to glean some information. Otherwise I'm not sure what you could do. I believe the Essential Chronology book gives a summary of these events, but probably not to the level of detail you want.

Perhaps you're just going to have to read the book...

Jon

Wesly Senesca
30 April 2003, 05:05 AM
Posted by Wedge Red2
Perhaps you're just going to have to read the book...

You maybe right. If so, then at least the college semester will be over soon. THen I'll have time for it. Thanks anyway, though.

starkiller210
11 May 2003, 03:39 PM
SPOILER SPOILER SPOLIER

Wede and company take down Coruscants shields by causing a really really BIG storm, The fleet comes in and takes apart the Imperial fleet in a tough battle. Ysanne Isard goes underground into Lusankya taking a fallen Rogue member Corran Horn with her(his ship was taken control of and crashed) The Rebellion lands on Coruscant only to find it in ruins from the Kyrtos virus.
If your going to do a campaign you shouls think about maybe using the terrorists left by Ysanne to keep the New Republic terrorized, that would be sweet. :raised:

Wesly Senesca
14 May 2003, 01:54 PM
It's about time!
Thanks for the spoiler starkiller210.
I will think about the terrorist remaining on Coruscant.

Wedge in Red2
15 May 2003, 12:44 AM
My memory is pretty bad, but when prompted I can remember some things. So just a bit of an expansion.

The Rogues all went in to Coruscant under cover. Wedge was disguised as a disfigured Imperial pilot (Colonel Roat if memory serves me). Erisi and Corran were a Mistress and her Telbun (sp?) – basically a love slave or something. Can't remember the others.

Kitran Loor (an ISB agent who was Corran’s arch nemesis) was left behind by Isard to run a bunch of terrorist cells to slow the invading rebels.

Hope that helps (I can remember events, but not which books they occurred in). and good stuff, Starkiller in doing a very succinct summary!

Jon

Wesly Senesca
17 May 2003, 04:19 PM
Hope that helps

Yeah it's gettin' me there.
Thanks

But still, keep 'em comin'.