PDA

View Full Version : Luke/Leia?

Player!
14 April 2003, 07:27 PM
I was told Luke is killed by Leia. True, or does this kid deserve an ass whoopin for scaring me?

Nova Spice
14 April 2003, 07:35 PM
I was told Luke is killed by Leia. True, or does this kid deserve an ass whoopin for scaring me?

I have no idea what you're talking about........care to elaborate a bit more? :? :? :raised:

Jedi_Staailis
14 April 2003, 08:10 PM
I suspect the latter. I'm pretty well read when it comes to the EU, and I haven't heard any mention of this. I know Nova Spice is up to speed and then some on the EU stuff as well, from previous threads. So unless your source has some inside information into future books, you're being fed a story. B)

Codym
14 April 2003, 08:15 PM
Any chance this happened in one of Dark Horse's Infinites series? I never read them, but it sounds like one of those dumb "plot twists" Dark Horse comics are well known for.

Ardent
14 April 2003, 10:22 PM
Probably. There was a pivotal step in Dark Empire where Leia may have had to kill Luke if not for the Force Harmony technique.

To be honest, I haven't even poked at the Infinites comics, even though that sort of thing usually piques my intrest (I have a truly impressive collection of Marvel's What If? comics -- almost every issue from one to fifty).

Trandoshan Jedi
16 April 2003, 07:46 AM
What are you talking about??? Why would Leia kill her brother?

Silent
16 April 2003, 12:17 PM
Maybe he's thinking of the Infinities Series that Moridin wrote? She doesn't kill him in that either, but she would if she could...

Trandoshan Jedi
16 April 2003, 01:04 PM
I love the Inifinites COmic BOok Series! They're awesome! But I think the kid needs a swift kick in the butt

Wedge in Red2
16 April 2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Trandoshan Jedi
But I think the kid needs a swift kick in the butt

What kid are we talking about?

Nova Spice
16 April 2003, 04:32 PM
What kid are we talking about?

LOL, dark and disturbing this mystery is.........

:yoda: :D

Trandoshan Jedi
16 April 2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Player!
I True, or does this kid deserve an ass whoopin for scaring me?
that kid

Darth Fury
16 April 2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Player!

It sounds like the infinities story arc from Dark Horse comics to me.
but I don't know if that was the conclusion of the run or not??:?

Wedge in Red2
17 April 2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Trandoshan Jedi

that kid

Ah, cool. As long as we're not talking about physical violence to holonetters. Non-holonetters are fine :D.

Jon

Trandoshan Jedi
17 April 2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Wedge in Red2

Ah, cool. As long as we're not talking about physical violence to holonetters. Non-holonetters are fine :D.

Jon

LOL:D B) :D