PDA

View Full Version : Ok, time for another poll!

Adesh Gundeep
17 April 2003, 01:56 PM
I'm sure this has already been covered, just like all the other ideas of mine have been, and if it has, I apologize, but it's the only thing I could think of right now.:rolleyes:

Nova Spice
17 April 2003, 07:23 PM
I tend to stick with Luke's traditionalists, though I feel that Kyp's ideas were good, he was unable to execute them well, which resulted in many unnecessary deaths (i.e. Daeshara'cor, Wurth Skidder, Kyp's Dozen and Two Avengers, Kyp's Dozen, Kyp's Dozen again, etc.).

Luke at least had a plan, and though I disliked many of his pacifistic ways, especially after Chewie died, he sticked to his guns and trusted his instincts. I respect one who stays the course, whether I agree with them or not. ;)

Darth_Cassed
17 April 2003, 08:21 PM
I was never a fan of Luke.....:o

Kyp is more my type. Charismatic, dark....me being a Dark Sider n all....muah ha ha

Ardent
17 April 2003, 10:01 PM
I stay decidedly neutral, and so does Dayen. ;)

Both opinions have their merits, but it shouldn't be up to the Jedi to decide. The Force will show the way when the time comes, IDayen'sHO ;)

Brishti Kildruun
18 April 2003, 04:28 AM
Okay, Luke is all well and good, and he is a fine Jedi, but... I have to say... There's something about Kyp's way of doing things that is just... COOL. So, At THIS point in time I'd have to say Kyp get's my vote.:)

Fred Getce
18 April 2003, 05:59 AM
The workings of the Force are not always so direct. Kyp is trying to force the hand of fate or destiny to his end, which is always ends in sorrow in the final out come. One must simply give themselves to the Force and allow the Force to decide for them their destiny or fate, too trust the Force and never fear or doubt. And yet it is still up to that individual to see it through no matter the cost.

Master Odd Binarr

Lucas Carr
21 April 2003, 08:47 PM
From what choices in the poll, I would have to take Luke for his path more closely resemble my take on the Force and how it should be used.

Jim Williams
22 April 2003, 04:04 AM
I think Kyp is the kind of Jedi that sparked the development of the Code.

But even Qui-Gonn refused to follow the Code, so....

But I voted for Luke.

Sasche
22 April 2003, 08:31 PM
Forced to pick only one, I chose Luke over Kyp. But I think, in the light of the YV invasion, they are both necessary.
I beleive that if they work together, knowing that each has certain strengths, thay could attain that much more. But, if they battle each other, both sides are that much weaker against the YV.

As long as each side listens to each other, their own beliefs in the force are solidified that much more. Though they aren't "changing" each other's beliefs, they are more confident and therfore effective in their own beliefs.

In their debate, they can also learn weaknesses and anticipate them before they cause a problem!

So I pick C - All of the above

Oh, that's not an option... Well, Luke more closely fits my personal path.