PDA

View Full Version : Palpatine/Darth Sidious pupils

Crymoon
23 April 2003, 03:52 AM
How many pupils did he really have?
I've read about 3: Maul, Vader and Terror (or sth like that)
I know sth about the first 2 but nothing about the last... did he train somebody else too...
Would welcome any info...

Thanx...

Codym
23 April 2003, 04:50 AM
As far as I know, Darths Maul, Tyranus (Dooku) and Vader (Anakin) are the only apprentices Sidious trained. While it is fesible that he may have trained someone before Maul, it just seems unlikely for some reason (probably Maul's limited scope in terms of Palpatine's ambitions.)

Regis
11 May 2003, 07:55 AM
I ran a short campaign last summer that took place shortly after TPM. In it, the PCs met Brak (yes, Brak from Space Ghost Coast to Coast and Cartoon Planet, one of the best cartoon shows EVER). He came from the idea that Sidious wasn't quite sure which direction to take with his new pupil - cunning and charismatic (a la Dooku) or dumb as a doornail and annoying (a la Brak).

Brak was so evil in nature, he got the name Darth Darth. And as Sidious was training two pupils at once, neither were true Sith. Brak was Dark Lord of the It and Dooku was a Sh - like the Sith, but only half way there.

The PCs either loved him or hated him - there was no in between.

ElfWord
11 May 2003, 01:06 PM
If Sidious turns out to truly be Emperor Palpatine, then he technically trained the Emperor's Hands as well.