PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Unifying Force [d20]

Tossk
23 April 2003, 06:09 PM
First Unifying Force Campagin, I'll Gm. it's gonna be d20;) I'm going to need four players, one spot saved in advance for my step-sister, a relitive newcomer to the RPG scene, but she's got the right stuff. Give her some slack if she's not Shakespeare,;) and We're going from !st base, or level; whichever you prefer.:D Any background, affliiation, or spesis in an official product or this site under approval. Post Stats below with a background 36 point-buy for abilities!:P

Let the Games Begin!:hansolo:

Darklighter
23 April 2003, 07:49 PM
OK, Tossk, here's my guy. Since I figure lots of people will want combat monkeys, this guy handles other stuff.

Honodor Moorido: Jedi Consular

When the Jedi found Honodor, he was three years old and already showing a wonderful affinity for the natural, even for an Ithorian. His parents, and the priest aboard the herd ship, believed he might one day answer 'the call of the jungle', journeying planetside to minister in isolation to the natural environs of his homeworld. But a stirring in the baforr trees hinted at a different path for this young male of the species - a stirring that hinted he would tend to life on a larger scale than the merely planetary.

Those stirrings foreshadowed the coming of the Cerean Jedi Master, La-Doba. She had come to his herdship, the Baforr Tender, on a mission to secure an agreement for the sharing of biological scholarship. The mission itself was more formality, as the Ithorians were pleased to enter into knowledge-sharing agreements between peoples (although, as with all agreements, there was an occasional 'devil in the details'). It certainly didn't require a Jedi Master, but La-Doba's own interest in biology and ecology had combined with a faint calling from the Force to seek out the Baforr Tender. She made a request to be assigned to the mission, and her request was granted.

And she discovered the source of that calling when, in a conversation with a preist, he mentioned a special child of which the Baforr trees gave hints of a broader destiny. La-Doba knew then why she was there. She met the child, and determined that Honodor was strong in the Force. When the Jedi requested Honodor return with her to the Jedi temple, his parents agreed. While sad they would not raise their son, they were proud he would join the Jedi. They made only one stipulation. Once a year, until he was an adult and could choose his own path, he would return for one to two weeks to reconnect with his people - and his family, if he so chose.

Honodor left with La-Doba, and he grew. And grew. And grew in the ways of the Force as well. His particular orientation was as a Sensitive. He was very aware of the life around him and the flow of the Force. He developed into a skillful diplomat with a quiet and subtle sense of humour. Unlike the young Anakin, who was wound up about as tight as a yo-yo, Honodor was relaxed and easy-going. This would not develop into laziness, though. He developed into a diligent and attentive worker who began to generate increasingly keen insights for a young being of his age, a fact noted during his tenure with the Agricultural Corps. The annual visits with his family and his people had actually helped his development, as he retained many of their cultural values - values so clearly in tune with the teachings of the Force.

Then one day, La-Doba returned to observe Honodor. After a few quiet words with his teachers in the Corps, La-Doba approached Honodor and asked him if he would consent to be her Padawan.

"With all my heart," Honodor Moorido replied, "I accept this responsibility."

For Honodor knew that while a master is responsible for teaching, the student is responsible for learning.

Master La-Doba knew she'd made the right choice, and he joined her as a Jedi consular.

Honodor Moorido
Height: 2.2 metres
Weight: 108 kg

Male Ithorian Jedi Consular 1
Intiative +1
Defense 14 (15 w/ Deflect: Defense)
Spd 10m
VP/WP 10/14
BAB: +1 (melee) or +1 (lightsabre) or +1 (ranged)
SQ Deflect (defense)
SV Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +6
SZ M
FP 2
DSP 0
Rep +1
Str 12, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 16

Species bonuses: Automatic Languages Speak and Read/write Basic and Ithorese, +4 Survival checks, +2 Knowledge (Wilderness Lore), +1 bonus on Will saves.

*Note: All skills have had feat and attribute bonuses rolled into the final bonus.

**Skills are shown in this format: skill+ability bonus(+other bonus)=total

Skills: Speak Basic, Read/Write Basic, Speak Ithorian, Read/Write Ithorian, Speak Cerean, Read/Write Cerean, Bluff +5, Computer Use +3, Craft (Lightsabre) +3, Diplomacy +5, Gather Information +5, Knowledge (Wilderness Lore) +5, Knowledge (Jedi Lore) +3, Pilot +2, Sense Motive +5, Survival (CC) +7, Treat Injury +5

Force Skills: Empathy +5, Enhance Ability +6, Enhance Senses +7, Farseeing +5, Friendship +6, See Force +7, Telepathy +5

Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Lightsabre), Force Sensitive, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols), Weapon Group Proficiency (simple weapons)

Force Feats: Aware, Sense

Credits: 500

Equipment: lightsabre, robes and other clothes, bag to carry them in, medical kit, medpac, comlink.

Lucas Carr
23 April 2003, 08:45 PM
I suppose this is "The Fall of Eraydia" adventure and I'm planning on GMing that myself. Otherwise it would be interesting to join.

Tossk
24 April 2003, 01:21 AM
That would be right, Lucas;)

coldskier0320
24 April 2003, 03:00 AM
Lemme in, Lemme in!!!:D

I dont have a character idea just yet but i wanted to grab a spot b4 they were all gone. Ooh! I'm so excited!!!:D

Tossk
24 April 2003, 03:04 AM
Kudos, Now we've got an angle on each other!;) One spot left... unless my relitive dosn't reply by the end of the weekend... then it woulkd be two spots...:(

Darklighter
24 April 2003, 09:07 AM
Just a quick note. I'd added the wrong modifier on his enhance ability score. He's actually at a +6

Tossk
24 April 2003, 06:21 PM
Ok, last player is here, but one person might be allowed if their Char is good, seeing as no reply from my sib yet...:rolleyes:
that person is Farr0095! Welcome, farr!;)

farr0095
24 April 2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Tossk
Ok, last player is here, but one person might be allowed if their Char is good, seeing as no reply from my sib yet...:rolleyes:
that person is Farr0095! Welcome, farr!;)

Thank you. Glad to be here. And with that mild introduction, let us present the newest member of the group, Odan-Nr'he!

Odan-Nr’he, Jedi Explorer

Name derived from Hernando, which is Spanish for Bold Explorer.
Pronounced “Oh-dan Nree-hay”

Named in honor of the lauded Jedi Master, young Odan-Nr’he spent most of his life in Jedi Training Centers. Odan-Nr’he never knew his parents, or the name they bestowed upon him. Accepting that he was not to pursue his ancestry per the Jedi doctrine, Odan-Nr’he never sought out the family responsible for his surname, Nr’he. His first and last memories are of the Jedi, and so to him, they are his truest family.

Like most of his species, Odan-Nr’he excels at academia, and breezes through his classwork. Branching out into many areas, he accepts the challenges his instructors place before him to pursue a myriad of topics, to be prepared for any challenge he faces. In that same vein, the young Jedi devotes much of himself and his time to martial studies, refining his battle skills to master the fields of strife.

Odan-Nr’he approaches combat often as an academic exploration. He will fight defensively, probing and thus learning from his enemy. With his understanding of tactics, the Draethos then turns the tide against his opponent and uses every advantage of his terrain and environment against his foe. While not overly charismatic and personable, Odan-Nr’he is a dangerous adversary.

Interestingly disconnected from the norm of his species, the young Jedi appreciates a good argument. Several Jedi Masters familiar with the Draethos culture recognize his maturity, and without a doubt regard it as a byproduct of Odan-Nr’he’s upbringing in the Jedi culture. A further understanding of Odan-Nr’he’s personality comes from knowing his age. For nearly a century, he has been immersed with the Jedi. Considered young, but recognized as an adult for his species, Odan-Nr’he has taken his time to be chosen as a Padawan, pursuing knowledge extensively in preparation for his Jedi lifestyle.

Agldou – a quiet Jedi Master of unknown species recalled from the Unknown Regions for the duration of the conflict – took Odan-Nr’he the moment they met in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Apprenticed for several months, each member of the pair becomes increasingly impressed with the other as time passes. Agldou recognizes great potential as a combat leader in his Padawan, and continues to cull Odan-Nr’he for that role.

Odan-Nr'he: Adult Male Draethos, Jedi Guardian 1; Init +3 (+3 Dex); Def 17 (+3 Dex, +3 Class, +1 Species); Spd 10m; VP/WP 11/13; Atk +2 melee (1d3+1, punch), +2 melee (2d8+1, crit 19-20, Lightsaber), +4 ranged (by weapon); SQ Broadcast Telepathy, Deflect (Defense +1), Low-light vision; SV Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +2; SZ M; FP: 2; Rep: +1; Str 12, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 18, Wis 13, Cha 10.
fill Equipment: Lightsaber, Jedi Utility Belt
fill Skills: Bluff +1, Craft (lightsaber) +8, Diplomacy +1, Disable Device +5, Knowledge (History) +5, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +7, Knowledge (Tactics) +5, Pilot +4, Read/Write Arkanian, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Draethos, Speak Arkanian, Speak Basic, Speak Draethos, Speak Durese, Speak Ryl, Tumble +7
fill Force Skills: Battlemind +5, Empathy +2, Enhance Ability +5, Force Defense +1, Heal Self +2
fill Feats: Combat Expertise, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)
fill Force Feats: Control

Tossk
24 April 2003, 06:56 PM
gimmie an Idea of how you want Your master, or I can make stats up for him to be used later.;)

Darklighter
24 April 2003, 07:48 PM
Tossk, I wasn't sure if you were including me in your last post or not, but Master La-Doba is probably a JC turned Master (perhaps JC 8 / JM 3). I don't have the Power of the Jedi book, by the way. Anyway, Her skills will be in diplomacy and scholarship. She'll be a little like Honodor - high intelligence, wisdom and charisma. She's gotten her hands dirty, and done combat on occasion. She's capable in that regard. However, her focus remains on building bridges and solving problems through dialogue. As for Knowledge skills, she'll probably have Wilderness Lore and Ecology, perhaps biology as well. In terms of Force powers, she'll be well-rounded in them, with a little extra attention payed to Friendship, and maybe Empathy. She's also been known to, ahem, change people's minds in other ways as well (Affect Mind). :)

So what did you think of my character?

Tossk
25 April 2003, 03:13 AM
I've got one last person, Ardent, who will play, esp. if someone dosn't hurry :(
Here's Arden't Char.
Kal'isar'nuruodo

Preferring to go by Kal or Kalis, Kal'isar'nuruodo hails from the frigid planet Csilla deep in the Unknown Regions. He is a heavy-set Chiss standing well above his species' average height (although most of the galaxy would not realize this). Kalis is reticent to speak about his past, his homeworld, his species or his martial ability.

Kal'isar'nuruodo is actually one of the very rare Chiss Force-users. Accepted into the secretive sect of Chiss martial artists known as Cho'lah Nithaw, Kalis was trained in the martial arts of his homeworld, and instructed in using the Force to enhance his prowess.

The Cho'lah Nithaw has remained a powerhouse in the cutthroat world of Chiss politics for centuries through their playing of all sides. The Cho'lah Nithaw Masters are simultaneously sage philosophers, brilliant tacticians, powerful combatants and eloquent diplomats. Their function in Chiss society is similar to the role the Jedi Order filled for the Republic, although the Cho'lah Nithaw are not so much keepers of the peace as protectors of the status quo.

Feared within Chiss space for their uncanny abilities, the Cho'lah Nithaw teach stealth and subterfuge over bravado and brash, emphasizing mobility and preparedness. Most Cho'lah Nithaw rely solely on their bodies as weapons, although some Cho'lah Nithaw choose signature weapons and excel in their use.

Kal'isar'nuruodo: Male Chiss Force Adept 1; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 15 (+2 Dex, +3 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 12/14; Atk +0 BAB, +2 melee (1d4+2, crit 20, unarmed) or +2 ranged (1d6, crit 19-20, throwing barbs); SQ none; SV Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; SZ M; FP: 2; Rep: +0; Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 12.
Equipment: Cho'lah Nithaw gauntlets, Cho'law Nithaw throwing barbs, Chiss utility belt.
Skills: Hide +6, Knowledge (tactics) +8, Knowledge (politics) +6, Sense Motive +5, Spot +5, Survival +3, Tumble +4.
Force Skills: Battlemind +6, Enhance Ability +6, Force Stealth +5, Heal Self +5.
Feats: Force-Sensitive, Martial Arts, Weapon Group Proficiencies (simple weapons, primitive weapons).
Force Feats: Control.

BTW what are Cho'lah Nithaw weapons?:?

Coldskier, still interested? can't wait for your char.!;)

coldskier0320
25 April 2003, 06:44 AM
Here's my PC, backstory (hopefully) later today, although, for me theres life - subject to change:rolleyes:

Caryn Teltos; Adult Female Kaminoan Scout 1; Init +2 (Dex); Defense 14 (+2 Dex, +2 class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 10/14; Atk +2 ranged (3d6+3 Merr-Sonn LD-1) or -2 melee (1d3-2, unarmed); SQ none; SV Fort +3 Ref +3 Will +4; SZ M; FP 1; DSP 0; Rep +0; Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 8.
Equipment: Merr-Sonn LD-1, Frag Grenades (2), Field Kit, Security Kit
Skills: Demolitions +7, Disable Device +7, Hide +6, Knowledge (Eraydia) +7, Knowledge (Separatists) +7, Listen +7, Move Silently +6, Search +7, Spot +7, Survival +7, Pilot +6.
Feats: Cautious, Stealthy, Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, simple weapons).

coldskier0320
25 April 2003, 10:31 AM
Yay! a backstory! And a good one at that! (at least I thought so)...

Caryn Teltos is an extremely atypical Kaminoan in that she is not a clone. Rather, she was born to two Kaminoan nobles. Fearing ridicule or worse for their daughter, the nobles kept her confined to their home for her entire childhood. They brought tutors from offworld to educate her. Since these tutors knew little of Kaminoan culture, they didn’t see the natual-born child as anything but ordinary.

As she grew up, she realized she was different from the other Kaminoan teens. While they were content to spend their lives serving society in the cloning labs, Caryn’s contact with her tutors combined with her childhood of confinement sparked her desire to travel beyond Kamino. Still the thought of abandoning her people was unthinkable, thus, she asked the clonemasters if she might improve their relations with their biggest client, the Republic, by spying on the Republic’s biggest threat, the Seperatists. The cloners loved the idea and Caryn left Kamino behind with the next shipment of clones.

In the two years that followed, Caryn journeyed from the Confederacy, to the Republic, and back, contacting Kamino throughout all her adventures. Eventually, she decided that the next sensible target for the Seperatists was the Decimus Sector, so she booked passage to Eraydia and became part of their society. She waits for the time when the Seperatist will arrive, so she can againgather firsthand information and pass it along to Kamino, where it will be used to modify the clone trooper training to most effectively combat Seperatist strategies.

Tossk
25 April 2003, 07:19 PM
Nice, how about her personality? Sneakyor open? More like social moties.;) What gets them from thing to thing?:?

Darklighter
25 April 2003, 08:15 PM
So Tossk, do you need anything more from me, or are we nearly ready to go?

Tossk
25 April 2003, 08:33 PM
I'll have your master tommorow, as well as Odan-Nr'he's master ;) IC thread starts tomorrow as well!B)

Darklighter
25 April 2003, 08:38 PM
Yay! :)

Tossk
26 April 2003, 08:30 AM
Recently recalled from the Unknown Regions for the balance of the Clone Wars, the Jedi Knight known as Agldou has been recognized as a Jedi Master for his understanding of the Force and his acceptance of a Padawan Learner. Agldou is a member of an unknown species, but a Jedi who has grown up in the Jedi Order. Abandoned at an entrance to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant nearly half a century ago, the strange alien studied as a Jedi and his instructors found him strong in the Force.

With a penchant for wanderlust, instructors often had to track the young Jedi down while he roamed the dark levels of the city-planet. A natural survivor and rugged outdoorsman, Agldou was at his best in the wilderness or at least away from others and a common society. Personally determining that he must have been left because his mother had the same tendencies to explore and learn, the Jedi felt even more compelled to accept this inner drive as his nature.

While the Jedi Order nearly mandates separation from familial ties, this did not keep Agldou from wondering about his family, and perhaps even more of a driving factor, wondering of his species. That none of his wise mentors could hint at his background frustrated the young Jedi, and he personally decided that some day he would identify his roots.

Chosen as a Padawan by an almost equally enigmatic Jedi Master, the pair set out across the galaxy to identify and make contact with new species and cultures, or those left behind years ago to disappear into the great archives of the Old Republic. During his nomadic studies, Agldou continued to seek out information to hint at his heritage, but to his dismay never uncovered a substantial link to his lineage.

Determining that his species must hail from the Unknown Regions, as they were the broadest base of untapped resources where a species might hail from anonymously, Agldou volunteered to explore the area for the Jedi Order. After successfully passing the Jedi Trials, the Council deemed him a full-fledged Jedi Knight and warily granted Agldou’s wish to explore the section of the galaxy beyond the Outer Rim. The wise Jedi Masters on the council suspected Agldou’s true wishes, but felt that his training would keep him within the Jedi Code.

Unsuccessful in his personal mission, Agldou has encountered a myriad of alien cultures and worlds in his travels. While completely dedicated to the Jedi Code, a deep part of him desperately wants to know where he comes from, and he desires to continue his search. Listening to the Force, however, Jedi Master Agldou returned to Coruscant to the beckoning of the Council to aid in ending the hostilities the Republic faces with the Separatist Forces. Recently accepting his premier Padawan, Agldou strives to continue to instruct Odan-Nr’he and find a peaceful resolution to the Clone Wars, so that he might return to his explorations in the far depths of unknown space.

Agldou : Jedi Guardian 3/Jedi Scholar 3/Force Warrior 4/Jedi Master 1/Jedi Instructor 1; Init +0 (+0 Dex); Def 21 (+0 Dex, +11 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 119/14; Atk +12/+7 melee (1d4+3, crit 20, punch), +13/+8 melee * (2d8+3, crit 19-20, Lightsaber), +9/+4 ranged (by weapon); SQ Defensive Roll, Deflect (Attack -4, Defense +2), Fast Healing, Force Secret (Improve Heal Self), Increase Unarmed damage +1d6, Inspire Confidence +1, Scholarly Knowledge +4, Uncanny Dodge (Dex bonus to Defense); SV Fort +12, Ref +11, Will +14; SZ M; FP: 9; Rep: +6; Str 16, Dex 11, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 17, Cha 12.
Equipment: All-Temperature cloak, Comlink, DataPad, Lightsaber, Utility Belt [Jedi]
* Agldou has constructed his own Lightsaber.
Skills: Bluff +3, Craft (lightsaber) +7, Diplomacy +6, Escape Artist +1, Gather Information +3, Knowledge (History) +5, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +11, Knowledge (Wilderness lore) +7, Knowledge (World lore) +7, Listen +5, Move Silently +2, Pilot +3, Read/Write Basic, Sense Motive +5, Speak Basic, Speak Jawa Trade Language, Speak Rodese, Spot +4, Treat Injury +6, Tumble +5
Force Skills: Affect Mind +5, Battle Influence +9, Battlemind +9, Empathy +4, Enhance Ability +11, Enhance Senses +5, Farseeing +7, Force Defense +5, Force Stealth +7, Force Strike +6, Friendship +2, Heal Another +5, Heal Self +6, Inspire +5, Move Object +4, Plant Surge +4, See Force +15, Telepathy +5
Feats: Combat Expertise, Endurance, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Martial Arts, Power Attack, Rugged, Stamina, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)
Force Feats: Alter, Battle Meditation, Control, Force Mastery, High Force Mastery, Sense

/\
|
That's not mine, BTW, it's farr0095's work!;)

No background on the Ithorian one, but I see no real need, as he/she is an NPC.... Wiat a sec, durrr... I'll keep the stats a secret known only to myself...heh heh heh!;)

Tossk
26 April 2003, 08:33 AM
Oh, we will start today, and my sis, who's grounded, will pick up as we go!;)

Dalla Madine
26 April 2003, 11:13 AM
Aren't you proud! lol
stats:
name: Dalla Madine
class: force adept
species: human
height:1.7 meters (it is meters right?)
str.: 16 ability mod. +3
dex.: 14 ability mod. +2
con.: 16 ability mod. +3
int.: 17 ability mod. +3
wis.: 14 ability mod. +2
cha.: 20 ability mod. +5
vitality: 132
defense: 20
base attack: 9/4
force points: 13
wounds: 16
skills:
climb,craft, handle animal, hide, jump, listen, pilot, ride, sense motive, spot, survival, swim, treat injury.
weapons: lightsaber and blaster pistol.
(note! sorry if there are any typos that i missed...just learning to keyboard and doing pretty good too!) :daala:
dalla madine!

Tossk
26 April 2003, 11:16 AM
Skill checks go as follows:
1.You roll for yourself, and let your concience guide how you recat to a roll {don't cheat, but you didn't need me to spell that out, I know...}

2. Put it in the following format:
(Ability+Ranks+Misc Mod)+Roll= Total.

3. your results aren't the be-all end-all. I will add the circumstance modifiers, you just put the ones you get throught your species and feats. Synergies are also taken care of.;)

Edit: Shh! don't use my name! it's a secret!;)

Tossk
26 April 2003, 11:20 AM
Dalla, i'll cook up some 1337 stats if you give me the bacground. I see you used our old way of going about ability rolls. Can't use it here, too random. Post the backstory here and what she should be good in. I'll take it from there.;)

Tossk
26 April 2003, 08:32 PM
Feel free to reply to the IC thread... My sis won't have much catching up anyway...;)

As a side note, any equiptment on this SWRPGNetwork is fair game, except for shell spider silk armor.;)

coldskier0320
28 April 2003, 05:24 AM
Caryn, from her history of planet hopping, has tempered her insatiable curiosity with a wisdom beyond her 21 years. Not unfriendly, Caryn usually comes off as a cynic due to her vast amounts of experience and world-weariness (or galaxy-weariness?:D ). While she still has strong loyalty to Kamino, she does, has, and always will use spying on the Seperatists as an excuse to see what's around the next bend, she is also not above selling her information to both the Republic and Seperatists. While many scouts are idealists, Caryn suffers no such disillusions, she knows the galaxy is a rough place. Her only friend that she trusts is her Merr-Sonn LD-1 which she keeps in excellent condition and its scouting weapon profile allows it to bypass many scanners and her uniqie affiliation (Republic Intelligence/Corporate Official/Separatist Intelligence/Freelance Survivalist) gets her places most Intel people can only hope to access.

Dalla Madine
28 April 2003, 01:14 PM
Backround:
Dalla used to be an orphan. Homeless and on the streets. She had to fight for survival...(sound familiar and boring....) Then she learned of her ability as a force adept....really it's an interesting way that she found out. Who could know that if someone wouldn't shut up and go away...(like a bro. sometimes.) that suddenly they just seem to float..far away in the sky. Well she learned.
Dalla's main motovation(sp?) is to treat animals and people fairly....people aren't animals and animals aren't dirt. She lives to do justice. NOT! Well kind of but mostly she is pretty crazy and lives life on the wild side. She does believe in human and animal rights but isn't a fanatic....she'd rather go have fun. And why isn't she a jedi,you might ask. Because she thought that they were to stuffy! (no offense to any jedis out there!) That and that they had rules...ugh! How can they stand those rules....and there are lots of Jedis out there! anyhoozles is this good enough?
Ummmmm let's see...things that Dalla is good at.(or should be!)
climb,handle animal, hide, jump, listen, ride, sense motive, spot, survival, swim, and treat injury....basically this didn't change much....
OOOOO! QUESTION! Are my dex.,str., and con. scores and stuff like that the same? (forgive me i've never done this online!!! sorry peeps!)

Dalla Madine! :daala:

Tossk
28 April 2003, 02:12 PM
Ok, So her Wis, Cha , and Dex would be the high stats, and the rest ought to be decent, i'll update this post with the stats. (Please, try to stay on track for these poeple. Type it like you would a story, stick to some subjcet and attempt not to diverge on to other things.;) )

Darklighter
28 April 2003, 08:03 PM
Hey Tossk! I have a few OOC questions for you.

1. What ship are we on? (name and type)

2. Why are each of the characters here? I'm particularly interested in Honodor's role, of course. Does he have a particular mission?

3. Where are we coming from?

4. Who are these refugees? (Species, planet of origin, group name if there is one.)

5. What's the layout of the ship? (Can we get to the pilot's compartment, for instance, to see what's going on?)

6. How are the refugees reacting to the alarm?

I guess that's it. Thanks for the info! :)

farr0095
29 April 2003, 02:23 AM
I too have a request, but it is as much for the players as it is for the GM. Rereading some of the IC posts, it seems that our esteemed Kamonian Caryn, played by coldskier0320 may have been addressing Odan-Nr'he. But since I wasn't sure, I then wrote that I approached the cockpit and first addressed Honodor. That adds for a bit of inconsistancy, if my speculation is correct. So, even if the PCs haven't been introduced (and that sparks the question of if we knew each other prior to the game launching, Tossk) could we make sure we address which characters are being spoken to somehow? It might help my poor little mind from getting confused. Thanks! :)

coldskier0320
29 April 2003, 06:33 AM
Oops, my bad, i really did think i was talking to the Ithorian. Tossk, maybe you should put up a listing of all the character's name's species, roles, blah, blah, blah...i think it would really help.

farr0095
29 April 2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by coldskier0320
Oops, my bad, i really did think i was talking to the Ithorian.

Heck, if that was the case, that makes my post fit in perfectly, and not out of synch. Works for me! :)

Dalla Madine
29 April 2003, 12:43 PM
Anyhoozles i will try my best at this.....this is different then at home and yeah! :rolleyes:
sammie!

Pillar!
re-mixed; re-leased; re-packaged.
June 10th go and buy it at you local Wal*mart! :D

Tossk
29 April 2003, 02:59 PM
Darklighter,
1] Sanctuary, and it's an unarmed Republic cruser with the salon pod fused fo space for the refugees.
2] The Jedi are here to learn about suffering of others, and how to settle disputes that appear lost.
3] You just came from Falleen, and your trip started in the sectors surrounding Geonosis.
4] Humans, Several Falleen, other random species Only Commoners, really.
5] Yes, you can get there. See The Phantom Menace: Incredible Cross-Sections for a great cutaway.
6] They are kinda frantic but more or less stunned at the alarm.

Darklighter
29 April 2003, 07:05 PM
Thanks! :)

Tossk
30 April 2003, 02:31 AM
And for posterity, a list of who's playing what (including Jedi Masters):

Character Name.....Specis and class combo............Player
Hondor..................Ithorian JC 1..............................Darklighter
La-doba................Cerean JC 8/JM 4......................Darklighter
Odan Nr'he........... Draethos JG 1............................Farr0095
Agldou..................? JG 3/ JS 3/ FW 4/ JM 1/ JI 1....Farr0095 (by request)
Caryn Teltos.........Kaminoan Sct 1.........................Coldskier0320
Dalla Madine.........Human FA 1..............................Dalla Madine

coldskier0320
30 April 2003, 03:03 AM
Argh! Now wait a sec, i thought La-doba was a cerean :( Am i wrong?

Darklighter
30 April 2003, 10:29 AM
Argh! Now wait a sec, i thought La-doba was a cerean :( Am i wrong?

No, you're right. Honodor's Master La-Doba is Cerean. Tossk, we could just go back and editorially all 'revise' the other Ithorian to a Cerean. :)

And I noticed that Honodor has been made a second level character, so I'll modify his stats accordingly.

Tossk
30 April 2003, 02:08 PM
Woah filly! typo! no revising! i'll fix it! I was rushed to the school bus today, so chill!:rolleyes:

Corran Horn
30 April 2003, 03:41 PM
I will make my character tonight.

Darklighter
30 April 2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Tossk
Woah filly! typo! no revising! i'll fix it! I was rushed to the school bus today, so chill!:rolleyes:

Ah. Good. Less work for me. ;)

Tossk
30 April 2003, 05:45 PM
I'd like to announce Corran's joining to the group. And I guess Ardent opted out. This GMing stuff is cake.;) So far...
[I GMed the uncooperative for a year!]:P

Tossk
30 April 2003, 06:09 PM
Dalla, your PC:
Name: Dalla Madine
Species: Female Human, Class: Force Adept 1; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 15 (+2 Dex, +3 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP /; Atk +2 ranged (by weapon), +2 melee (1d3, Unarmed), +2 melee (); SQ; SV Fort +, Ref +, Will +; SZ ; FP: ; DSPs: ; Rep: +; Str 14, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 14.

Equipment:? (You’ve got 2,000 credits.)

Skills: Climb +6, Handle Animal +11, Hide +6, Jump+6, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write ?, Speak Basic, Speak ?, Spot +7, Survival +7.

Force Skills: Friendship +6.

Feats: Animal Affinity, Force-Sensitive, Skill Emphasis (Handle Animal), Weapons Group Proficiency (Simple Weapons), Weapons Group Proficiency (Primitive Weapons).

Force Feats: Sense.

farr0095
1 May 2003, 04:23 AM
How many refugees are we carrying? I don't have the cross sections book, so I don't have any feel for the size of the ship we're flying. Thank.

Dalla Madine
1 May 2003, 12:39 PM
Soooooo anyhoozles for equiptment....1 lightsaber and 1 double bladed lightsaber is what she has right now....or are you not gonna let me use that? :? I am seriously confused!!! No big surprise there! 8o Anyhoozles thanx for rolling for me and yeah! and getting the rest of my stats.... ummm....if I am allowed to use my lightsabers I don't think I need anything else. If you disagree PM me..kk Tossk? and yeah the blond in me is coming out again and yeah! oooooo evil song must go kill!

Dalla Madine :daala:

P.S: don't be scared...i'm normally this weird! That is all! At ease soldier!

Darklighter
2 May 2003, 09:25 AM
Hi everybody. I'm going to be away from May 3-6. I'm moving, you see. I might be able to post on the evening of the 6th.

farr0095
2 May 2003, 09:42 AM
Good luck with that, Darklighter, I hope that your move goes much better than my recent move has gone. grumbles about getting things stolen Yeah, that's going to prompt a rant in chaos.

coldskier0320
2 May 2003, 10:37 AM
Yeah, nice move...or whatever:? Good luck with your stuff!

Dalla Madine
2 May 2003, 12:29 PM
I will not be able to get online on May 3rd....this Sat. Because I am going w/the band to Fiesta Texas!!! WOOHOO!!! :D

-Dalla Madine- :daala:

TuskenJedi
3 May 2003, 06:29 AM
You wouldn't happen to have one more slot for another player, would you? I understand if you don't, its ok (because i came on this thread late) but PM me if you dont think I can (or just post it, whatever). Thank you!

Tossk
3 May 2003, 12:07 PM
Feel free if you can catch up.;)

Dalla Madine
6 May 2003, 01:50 PM
I hope that my character isn't being to much of a pain. I still don't totally understand and I'm still kinda new at this so please bear with me!

Tossk
6 May 2003, 02:12 PM
Plop your questions here, I'll try to straighten things out for you.;)

Corran Horn
6 May 2003, 02:16 PM
When I join in where do I start playing? I have been reading along so I dont get lost.

Tossk
6 May 2003, 02:24 PM
The thread intitled "IC: Unifying Force [d20]" in this very forum.:)

Corran Horn
6 May 2003, 02:28 PM
I didn't mean wich fourm bue where in the game.

Tossk
6 May 2003, 02:35 PM
Well then, you can pop up as a useful "refugee." We have enough of them, so what's one PC turning up as one? Basically, just post in as if you'd heared all you've read, but they don't ye realize your inportance.;)

coldskier0320
6 May 2003, 04:00 PM
Welcome aboard, Corran !!!:D Id like someone to play a non-freak (non-force-user:P ) to back me up:D (If you wanna play one thats fine, im just in a really good mood right now, and wanted to poke some fun:D )

Dalla : While youre gaming is certainly...unique, its interesting for a change, just try to think b4 you type. Some of those posts were a little too fun to try and read. But other than that, glad to have ya with us, and if you have any other questions that you dont want old GMmmy to know, just drop me a PM, i usually reply to 'em as soon as i get 'em and they get a more thorough response from me than a post:D Hope to see ya elsewhere on the boards!

farr0095
6 May 2003, 05:09 PM
Dalla : While youre gaming is certainly...unique, its interesting for a change, just try to think b4 you type. Some of those posts were a little too fun to try and read.

Right on with the boss, there, Dalla. You certainly add flavor to the game, that's for sure. I'd just ask that to keep my brain intact, if you could choose a person to write in (most of us use third person) that would keep the posts flowing more smoothly. But you're getting the hang of Play-by-Post really quickly now. Keep it up!

Dalla Madine
7 May 2003, 12:41 PM
Big smile! Thank you...and I try to liven things up, and normally I am very hyper so I don't always think before I speak/type/write whatever!!! he he he! And I'll try third person effect. Yeah I know what that is! big surprise there huh? Anyhoozles.... thank you coldskier0320. If I have any questions that I don't want big bro. GM to know I will use your advice. Thanx! :D Soooooo yeah!!! Hey Tossk, thanx for trying to help me out. If I need anything from ya bro, I'll let ya know. But I think that for now I am good....although I suck at making choices as you very well know. :rolleyes:

Tossk
7 May 2003, 01:55 PM
Take a chill pill and read what you write before you post, for thier sake. (I can imagine you saying what you type, so I'm not too confuzed.):rolleyes:

farr0095
7 May 2003, 02:04 PM
Tossk and anyone else interested. Just a quick FYI, I'm going out of town and do not know the availability of 'Net access between 13-21 May. I'll come back and press on hard. I'll play through the 12th, but during those 9 days I request to be NPC'd or hidden in the sidelines. Thanks!

Darklighter
9 May 2003, 06:35 PM
Ugh. I'm back. Needless to say, not everything went smoothly on my move. Sorry about the delay, everyone. :(

farr0095
9 May 2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Ugh. I'm back. Needless to say, not everything went smoothly on my move. Sorry about the delay, everyone. :(

Not cool. Having just been through one of those myself, I feel your pain. But, welcome back. Hope things pick up for you.

On another note, Tossk, any reason for the delay? I know I likely won't get to post again before I go and get back from my business trip (I'll be back on the 22nd). If you put another post out, I'll get to it before I leave. Otherwise, as mentioned before, please NPC me during that time.

Tossk
10 May 2003, 07:16 AM
I'm waitin' on what all of you want to do. ;) Hold the fort? Run like you're streakin', Take or leave the refugees...:? Bad Jedi, Silly Jedi, Whatcha gona do when the droids come for you? Bad Jedi, Silly Jedi....B)

Corran Horn
11 May 2003, 06:30 PM
Name:Dain Sim
Human Jedi guardian 1 init +1 (Dex) Defense14(class3 Dex1)spd10m;vt12/wd15 Atk(Hold-out blaster+2 3d4) melee(unarmed 1d4)+3(lightsaber 2d8)+3SQ;deflect defense+1 SV Fort +4 Ref +3 Will +2 SZM FP;1 Dsp;0 REP1 STR:15 DEX:13 CON:15 INT:13 WIS: 13 CHA: 13

Equiptment:Hold-out blaster Lightsaber 450 credits

Skills:Climb+4, Craft (Lightsabers)+3 Knowledge(Jedi Lore)+3 Pilot+3
Force Skills: Affect mind+3, Force strike+5, Move object+5, Heal another+3
Martial arts, Defensive martial arts, Exotic weapon Prof:(Lightsabers), Weapon Prof:(blaster pistols)( Simple weapons)
Force Feats:Force sensitive, Alter

Tossk
12 May 2003, 04:00 AM
You might want to disable smileys or put a space between your writing and your colonsk, but I can't wait to see his background.;)

coldskier0320
12 May 2003, 08:57 AM
Aaaaah! I'm gonna hafta cut down on the Jedi wisecracks! Lol, oh well, you'll see...you'll all see, when the sith hits the fan, who'll be there with her sniper rifle, backin' you flashlight swingers up....:D

Tossk
12 May 2003, 01:06 PM
Hang in there, the Purge has't happened yet, you know. B) :bothan:

Tossk
12 May 2003, 06:11 PM
Hey, does anyone mind an implementation of Spycraft rules for combat, slightly modded for fit? These include rules for aiming and bracing your weapon, refreshing yourself, and a few other good, miscillenious actions.

farr0095
12 May 2003, 06:30 PM
Youssa da boss. Wessa justa da play-ahs. Youssa can use-ah any of dey bombad rules dat youssa wants.

shakes head

Whoa... that was weird.

Tossk
13 May 2003, 01:05 AM
If you go bi-polar like Crymoon, i'll be forced to pistol whip you!;) Just kkidding, if you are.:raised:

Darklighter
13 May 2003, 09:08 AM
Sure, go ahead. I don't know Spycraft, though, so you'll have to guide me a little if one of the rules is relevant in a situation. What you've mentioned doesn't sound like too major an addition for me to handle though, so go for it. :)

Dalla Madine
13 May 2003, 12:40 PM
Tossk can I get a blaster pistol for my stuff? Please!!! ;) We'll say that it was on my person and yeah!! cause mesa don't think that a sword will do much damage to a droid....though I may be better w/it.

Tossk
13 May 2003, 01:28 PM
Find one here, that yonder STAP will have a rifle, and you can grab it if the Jedi time it right.;) Be proud of your sword.

also, you might want to know you get basically two attack actions instead of one move and attack.

Baiscally, you get either:
a full-round action
a pair of attacks
a pair of moves
one attack and one move

Darklighter
13 May 2003, 07:46 PM
Got it. Seems straight-forward enough.

coldskier0320
14 May 2003, 03:20 AM
TOSSK!!! I love you! Well, i love your GMing;) I think that makes so much more sense than a max of one move action. Thanks!

Corran Horn
15 May 2003, 02:02 PM
I have made my character's background.

Dain Sim had a life full of sorrow. The Trade Federation had taken everything from him that he had, his Jedi master, his family, his life. He has so much anger built inside him but he will not turn to the very tempting way of revenge. ( I hope you like it).

Tossk
19 May 2003, 04:43 PM
Are we still kickin', or are we all on the receiving end of a natural 20, twice in a row?:(

I want to see if we can get this back up and moving...;) :)

coldskier0320
20 May 2003, 08:01 AM
Well, uh, are you waiting for me? I didnt think you were but if you are i can post something. Also, to all my fellow RPers, what are we doing? I dont wanna do anything rash, so gimme something to go off of.

Tossk, as you well know, my life (real life, that is) has been nothing if not uber-complicated:( So, I'm just glad im keeping right up with Backlash, got my own Jaded Angel back up and moving again, and got in another always-detailed post for IAoP.

Darklighter
23 May 2003, 08:18 PM
Well, I think we probably need to deal with the last STAP and its droid pilot first. Then we might be able to do something with the refugees. I was going to propose, through Honodor, that we split up, with one group taking the refugees to a safe place while the other group led the Separatist forces away and infiltrated the city. Through the use of comms, the two groups could stay in touch and coordinate an escape.

coldskier0320
24 May 2003, 10:59 AM
Well, I dont know where you wanna take 'em but I volunteer Caryn to go with the infiltration group:D

Tossk
26 May 2003, 09:19 AM
I've come down with the Fever, so that's my reason for the lack of postage, and now I must eat for today and yesterday... I've updated the IC therad for the rest of you.:)

farr0095
30 May 2003, 07:37 PM
Hey folks. I know that Tossk is waiting on us. I had posted and was waiting for reactions from the rest of the team. Have folks lost interest or been away on vacations or something? I'd just hate to see this game die before it really gains momentum. Hope to see the IC posts flying like plasma coming from Stormtroopers! :)

Tossk
31 May 2003, 01:22 PM
Agreed, Farr0095. ;)

Tossk
4 June 2003, 06:04 PM
I'll be sending notifications via PM to all players as to thier personal status on the campaign as of this weekend.

coldskier0320
8 June 2003, 06:30 PM
Hey, i had a combination, ending of school/party week/camping trip week, that inhibited my posting just a little *sarcasm* i should be back in the swing of things now, now like i was during the schoolyear, but there shouldnt be any more big gaps in my attendance on the holonet. As for UF, ill see what i can do to get the posting back up, but it seems like of late, me and Shannon have been keeping everything up w/o much help from the other players...

Darklighter
10 June 2003, 05:37 AM
Guys, I'm sorry, but life is too crazy right now. I feel bad that you've had to wait on me, so I'm dropping out. Tossk, feel free to use Honodor as you see fit.

Tossk
10 June 2003, 09:59 AM
I'll find him a good point to drop off. don't worry, he'll live. ;)

farr0095
20 June 2003, 05:41 PM
Tossk, have we officially died out?

Tossk
21 June 2003, 10:07 AM
In all obviousness, this is quite possibly dead as a doornail. It's unfortunate, but oh well. Maybe another time?:(

coldskier0320
21 June 2003, 07:28 PM
"...unexpected this is, and unfortunate...";)

S'ok man, it happens, my own Jaded Angel, while officially not a closed issue, has died at the hand of women and the complications they have wrought, killing my post time:rolleyes: May the Force be with you, and hope to see you elsewhere in the RP forum:)

Tossk
22 June 2003, 06:10 AM
Thanks, and may my other ventures work out better in the future.:) AAnd so this thread sinks into oblivion.

Corran Horn
22 July 2003, 10:46 PM
sorry i have been gone so long lots of stuff got in the way sorry about the game ending and all.

Tossk
23 July 2003, 06:03 AM
It's Ok, the others had their commitments, and this game just fell apart for various reasons.:(

Corran Horn
24 April 2004, 03:50 PM
If everything worked out right and people could have posted more it would have been good.