PDA

View Full Version : Important- Concerning Ep III Posts-please read.

Reverend Strone
24 April 2003, 03:22 PM
Hi folks. Your friendly neighbourhood Moderator here with a small piece of housekeeping.

As we get closer to Ep III time, snippets of information, rumours and spy reports are beginning to appear with increasing regularity.

Now many of those who read these forums prefer to remain spoiler free. As a courtesy to them, I would ask that all posts that pertain to Ep III content please include a spoiler warning and where necessary include the spoiler text formatting (for more information on how to do this, visit the Forum FAQs (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq) and scroll to the bottom of the page).

If the entire thread topic concerns spoilers, then please include a spoiler warning in your thread subject header, after which, all posts in that thread can be considered spoilers, no longer necessitating individual spoiler warnings in every post.

That way, those who wish to stay spoiler-free can do so, and cannot complain that they haven't been amply warned in advance before reading material that may blow the lid on secrets.

This is actually holonet policy, but I'm reminding folks in case they've forgotten for haven't read the Forum FAQs (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq) (do so now if that's you).

Be warned- I will be policing this sternly :sabersml:, so please be mindful when posting and considerate of your fellow holonetters and visitors.

Thanks team- enjoy. :)

Darth_Cassed
24 April 2003, 04:30 PM
Thanks Strone, was just wonderin if that formatting was required on the Holonet....

Anyway, good eye, fast catch, nice housekeeping!

Should this be a "Sticky"?

Reverend Strone
24 April 2003, 05:42 PM
Should this be a "Sticky"?

Yup.;) and now it is.

TDZKRAWKS
11 June 2003, 04:22 PM
I didn't even remember there was a spoiler format.

Bjorn
30 July 2003, 07:19 PM
Thanks for reminding everyone Reverend Strone.

I made the mistake of reading every spoiler I could find. Boy, did I ruin some parts of it for myself. :o I intend to avoid spoilers this time round.

Bjorn

dgswensen
30 July 2003, 07:54 PM
Hey everybody! At the end of Episode III Anakin Skywalker becomes d--mmpphh!!! *is dragged forcibly from room*

Bjorn
30 July 2003, 08:00 PM
***tosses dgswensen out of the room and slams the door***

We won't have anyone giving ANY hints on what's in the next movie, especially how it ends!

Bjorn

Korpil
31 July 2003, 04:28 AM
I definitely know how it ends....

Directed by George Lucas
Produced by Rick McCallum
Executive Producer: George Lucas

Master Bob
8 August 2003, 02:44 PM
You ruined it for me.:(

Sherman Shipyards
14 August 2003, 01:08 AM
Looks at Korpil's post, snickers, posts, looks at something else:)

xyle_rune
26 June 2004, 09:28 PM
well you know what i heard??

I know that OBI WAN WILL DIE ON THE NEXT MOVIE 8o
I know i think i ruined it for all of you HA
I AM THE SPOILER KING!

ok im finished

Nightsider
8 April 2005, 11:31 AM
Not Obi-Wan! You've ruined it!

:kenobi:

proxima centauri
12 April 2005, 11:15 AM
Yup, and 3P0 loses an arm too.

Treefrog
3 May 2005, 05:42 AM
Wink, wink

Yep, and in the sixth movie, Vader dies....:D:D:D

Reverend Strone
30 May 2005, 07:41 PM
Alrighty, well, we're post-movie now and it has been a couple of weeks since it was released. While I acknowledge that there are parts of the world where the film has not yet been seen and there are holonetters who have not seen it, it is pretty much everywhere on the web now, so I leave it to those folks to set their own personal policies on avoiding spoiler material.

Around here, I think we can aford to relax the spoiler warnings now and settle back into the normal routine for discussion. Thanks to everyone for observing the policy so faithfully! :)