PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Legacy Looking For Players

Halo
25 April 2003, 04:07 PM
Set in the New Republic Era, Star Wars: Legacy is a play-by-post (i.e. message board) game using the D20 Rules System. Im currently looking for 4-6 good players who can dedicate themselves to two or three quality posts per week.

Feel free to drop by the website at Star Wars: Legacy (http://pub117.ezboard.com/bstarwarsrpg37803) for information on creating and submitting characters (were looking for role-players, so a brief, but informative, character background will be required).

We tentatively plan to begin play next weekend (Saturday May 3rd). If you would like to join (or have any questions or concerns), please feel free to post to the forums at the link above, or drop me an e-mail at halopilot@yahoo.com

-Halo
Star Wars: Legacy GM

Grimace
25 April 2003, 04:27 PM
Moving to Trader's Infonet.

farr0095
27 April 2003, 11:05 AM
Halo, I'm interested, but I need to put my character's background on paper. Basic character concept is a gunslinging scoundral, out for revenge. I'll keep working on it and see you on the flipside. Let me know if there's still room, please. Thanks.

Halo
27 April 2003, 12:09 PM
Yup! There's still room. So far three people have expressed an interest in playing, only one of which has committed to it -- which means there's deffinately room for you too!

mojojones
27 April 2003, 06:25 PM
Hey Halo, i'm down with the gaming. i'll send my character at the address you provided, thanks:sabersml:

Crin Daroota
27 April 2003, 08:20 PM
I, too, would like to give this a shot. That is, if you're willing to put up with a newbie :) I've been playing revised d20 SW for 6-7 months now, so I understand it, just this would be my first online attempt at it (thought not my first play-by post). Do ya have room for me still? I'll make up a character and send to you, in the hopes that you'll have me :)

Halo
28 April 2003, 02:32 PM
Yup, I still have two or three slots free! What you lack in rules experience is not an issue at all... as long as you know the Star Wars univers and how to role-play you'll do fine. Just leave all the math and rules junk to your GM :)

Halo
1 May 2003, 02:36 PM
Game Starts this Saturday (play-by-post message board)!

Still have room for two if anyone's interested!

Star Wars: Legacy RPG (http://pub117.ezboard.com/bstarwarsrpg37803)

farr0095
2 May 2003, 05:46 PM
Halo,

I just dropped you my character. I hope you still have some room. Thanks.