PDA

View Full Version : Fight the Vong with Eraydia!!!!

Tossk
26 April 2003, 03:06 PM
I just realized, why try to assault the vong with convention when Blade grass could destroy them? Drop loads of Blade gras seeds all across an occupied area, Vong get chopped. Import Gormaloks, use herbicides(?) and no vongy-wongy there again!;) :D Thoughts? yeah, i'm goin' looney, I know...:rolleyes:

Kanner Ra'an
26 April 2003, 05:32 PM
Going ? Anyways with the GA luck we would have blade grass grenades showing up. Armies of thralls armed with long peices of grass.

Tossk
26 April 2003, 05:50 PM
I doubt the Vong coud use the stuff, the eraydians would have done it decades ago if it could be done, and they would be lik longswords, inferior to the amphistaff. Blade garss dosn't grow fast enough to be used as an explosive, but could be used to seige them in thier worlds, because the can't go outside.
Sorry about the snap at the begining, but i'm feeling chaffed by smoe poeple.:( (What's GA?)

Kanner Ra'an
26 April 2003, 06:31 PM
Sorry, i was just joking, i seriously didn't mean anything by it.

And the GA is the Galactic Alliance. Its what the New Republic evolved into in Destinys Way. As far as i can tell its just the same group with a different name.

Tossk
26 April 2003, 06:41 PM
Ok, signal that to lil' ol' me next time.:( Sorry once more, i'll rid that nasty remark. Too many posts= finding too many crass people= makes me crass.:rolleyes: