PDA

View Full Version : Got Wookie?

Ravager_of_worlds
28 April 2003, 01:30 PM
Maybe I'm just real slow and everyone else already knows this... but i saw something on cnn.com about Chewie coming back for Episode III

go Here (http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/28/film.starwars.reut/index.html) for the story

yay, we got a wookie, a wookie, so you can take that cookie...

Talon Razor 'GM'
28 April 2003, 01:49 PM
Yep, real slow. Already have two threads on it.

Nah, just teasin' ya. :D

Isn't great though? I never thought they would bring Chewbacca back. Woot!

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
28 April 2003, 03:56 PM
Just tell me that they spelled Wookiee correctly on CNN.

Sirec Tyrak
28 April 2003, 04:16 PM
YEA for the walking carpet! Glade to see my fav wookiee is getting some air time.

CaamasiJedi49
28 April 2003, 04:24 PM
I got this crazy idea, speaking of Chewbacca, while eating out tonight ( and I might say it was a good diner). Anyways, follow me for a second now. We all probably speculated that vader told fett not to shoot chewie because of C-3PO, but since Chewie is in Ep. III, maybe he has a connection with Anakin. Maybe vader had feelings of compassion still left in him at the time to spare chewie a brutal death. Maybe, chewie helped out anakin, and thus won the admiration and respect of the Vader-to-be. Maybe..........

Well ideas anyone? What do ya think?

Caamasi Jedi49:plokoon:

Ravager_of_worlds
28 April 2003, 05:15 PM
sounds plausible... wait... forgot i wasn't listening to any hype for Episode III... must... tune out.... whew!

and yes, they did spell Wookiee correctly- only yours truly was typing on a campus computer and it ain't equpped with my Word dictionary (with such essential terms as Sith, Jedi, DSSB, darkling, Hoojib and Rodian... i wonder why Word doesn't come equipped with these? :) )

Yah, i looked around for ten minutes but couldn't find any of the two threads. I looked over at StarWars.com after I posted and saw the April 23rd date on their 'e-press release' for the return of Daniels and Mayhew... I wonder if Chewie will have a body double? Maybe Lucas will try to gain more female viewers with an obligatory butt shot....eewwwww....

Ardent
29 April 2003, 08:54 AM
My Word doesn't bat an eye at Jedi and I didn't have to add it. It's been in the lexicon for twenty plus years...it's probably in dictionaries by now.