PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER: what happened to the Ssi-Ruuvi?

RevengeOssus87
1 May 2003, 04:42 AM
what happened the the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium after they got defeated at Bakura? it seems a little unrealistic that they would never come back for a return attack. i also heard they would be SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER playing a role in Force Herectic II: Refugee. is this true?

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
1 May 2003, 09:09 AM
Well, after Bakura their was a couple campaigns against them by Bakura & the New Republic. Then the Chiss went out there and really kicked some butt. And I'd really suggest you pick up Refugee if you're interested in the Ssi-ruuk since they are one of the main plots of the novel & you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you what happened (it's that wacky). And it's not really a spoiler that they are in Refugee, there's a Ssi-ruuk on the cover of the book for crying out loud.

wolverine
2 May 2003, 02:49 AM
True, frobi, but with what happened at the end, it is making me wonder did they suffer the same fate as befell the yeveth?

Nova Spice
2 May 2003, 10:19 AM
True, frobi, but with what happened at the end, it is making me wonder did they suffer the same fate as befell the yeveth?

You bring up a good point wolverine; however, I think it's highly unlikely, and here's why:

SPOLIERS! SPOILERS ! SPOILERS!

WARNING! SPOILERS! WARNING! SPOILERS!

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!

The fact that the P'w'eck actually rebelled, tells me that the Ssi-ruuk are still somewhat in charge of the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium. Initially I thought that perhaps the Vong were impersonating the P'w'eck, but the fact that they worked with the Bakuran forces in space and on the ground, proved their true allegiances.

Also, the Vong at the end, who impersonated the Ssi-ruuvi General, may have just been an advance agent or scout into the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium. It's also entirely possible that the Vong have, were, or are assaulting the Ssi-ruuk. If that's the case, then it won't be long before worlds such as Endor, Cerea, Sluis Van, Dagobah, Bespin, and Hoth are brought into the conflict.

Imagine, a Second Battle of Endor! :D :P

wolverine
3 May 2003, 08:11 AM
Remeber in Dark Force Rising, Leia blacked out due to flying through that dark stain from the emperor's death.. What would happen to the vong (if anything) if there was a second battle of Endor and they were lured into it??

Sirec Tyrak
3 May 2003, 05:40 PM
wolverine it wouldn't do anything. They dont feel the Force how could the darkside affect them??

You should pick up the last NJO book it was real good

starkiller210
7 May 2003, 01:10 PM
I remember hearing something about them being whiped out by the Yuuzhan Vong but I can't remember where I heard it.