PDA

View Full Version : Selling WEG Pewter Miniatures

Nafai
5 May 2003, 05:28 PM
I hate doing this--both because I don't want to part with them, and because I hate when people spam. I have gotten myself in a bad need for money though, and have thrown some things on eBay (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=phr33k&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25), including a large number of WEG pewter miniatures.

I appreciate in advance for anyone who takes the time to look at these, and apologize in advance for the begging. :-\

Tossk
5 May 2003, 06:16 PM
Well, the last time I worked on getting miniatures, it fellout with miscommunitaction, and I'm probably game for these...:)
Could I get the Politica for $10 and bid on the miniatures, and provifinig I win, could you lump the shipping together?:)

Nafai
5 May 2003, 07:14 PM
Absolutely. The five current auctions I have all end within 3 hours of each other, so in the instance that someone wins multiple auctions, I will ship the items together and save the winner the money.

[edit: I think I now see what you are asking--if you use the Buy Now option on one auction, you can request that I hold shipping until another auction that you are bidding on ends.]

Tossk
6 May 2003, 03:03 AM
Yup, Exactly.;)