PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Squadren

starkiller210
9 May 2003, 06:16 AM
I'm going to do a guide on wraith squadren and I was wondering if you guys have any information or know where to get some. (not including the x-wing novels):raised:

farr0095
9 May 2003, 06:34 AM
An edition of the Gamer (although I don't have which one of the ten in mind) did stats on some of the Wraiths. Beyond that, look for the Guide to Characters and Unofficial and Official Encyclopedias.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
9 May 2003, 09:48 AM
Star Wars Gamer 9 has d20 stats for Wedge, Wes, Kell, Runt, Face, Myn, Tyria, Piggy, Dia, Shalla, Lara, Elassar and even Cubber, Squeaky, & Gate. Leaving only Jesmin, Falynn, Grinder, Ton & Castin.

starkiller210
12 May 2003, 05:12 PM
I guess i'll fill in the gaps, my guess is they didn't do them because they are the ones who died.

starkiller210
21 May 2003, 06:19 AM
Does Jasmin Ackbar get any sprcial free feats like the skywalkers?

Nova Spice
21 May 2003, 07:18 AM
Does Jasmin Ackbar get any sprcial free feats like the skywalkers?

Why would Jesmin receive any free feats? And when did the Skywalker's receive free feats? I was under the impression they received a SQ that allowed them to use Force points as if they were three levels higher, but I've never heard of them receiving free feats?

:raised: :raised:

Jim Williams
21 May 2003, 07:39 AM
Don't Skywalkers get the Force-sensitive feat for free?

Not that this matters for any Skywalker that is a first level Jedi or Force Adept.

As to the question...is there something about Jesmin I'm not remembering that would be cause for her getting something for free feat-wise?

Nova Spice
21 May 2003, 08:47 AM
Don't Skywalkers get the Force-sensitive feat for free?

Do they receive it as a free feat? I thought Anakin, Leia, and Luke had Force-Sensitive as a feat because they used their human bonus feat at first level, on it? Hmmm....so does that mean Anakin, Luke, and Leia all received three feats in addition to their class feats at first level!? 8o

As to the question...is there something about Jesmin I'm not remembering that would be cause for her getting something for free feat-wise?

I don't think so; I don't remember anything special about her either. She was a female Mon Cal pilot who happened to be Ackbar's niece. That doesn't seem to qualify any free feats IMO.

Lucas Carr
21 May 2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Nova Spice

Do they receive it as a free feat? I thought Anakin, Leia, and Luke had Force-Sensitive as a feat because they used their human bonus feat at first level, on it? Hmmm....so does that mean Anakin, Luke, and Leia all received three feats in addition to their class feats at first level!? 8o

Yes. That's part of the Skywalker Bloodline. But there is more.

Nova Spice
21 May 2003, 10:04 AM
Yes. That's part of the Skywalker Bloodline. But there is more.

Do you know what page this is one in the RCR, Lucas? I must have overlooked it when reading the Bloodline. I knew of the Force Point application, but didn't know they received Force-Sensitive for free!

Lucas Carr
21 May 2003, 10:58 AM
I have RCR2 and it's in the stats, listed among the SQs.
p. 300 - Anakin Skywalker/:vader:
p. 302 - Luke Skywalker :lukejedi:
p. 304 - Leia Organa Solo :leia: