PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?!?!?

wolverine
10 May 2003, 03:10 AM
Has anyone thought to get a gamer registery up of those on this site???

If so, where is it?

If not, lets do so.

I will start

Live in Fresno Ca, but currently stationed in London England. Will transfer in Jan/Feb 2004, but have not got orders yet, so know not where....

farr0095
10 May 2003, 03:22 AM
Warner Robins, Georgia. Just got here, in fact, should be here for about 3 years. Headed, in fact, to Lakenheath next week for a TDY, in fact.

wolverine
10 May 2003, 04:12 AM
How long you going to be TDY to lakenheath??

farr0095
10 May 2003, 04:32 AM
I arrive on the 14th, leave again on the 21st. Short trip.

Tossk
10 May 2003, 07:28 AM
Abingdon Virginia, like it says in my Location. I'm going down to Houston, Texas for 5 weeks right before GenCon. I'll be there for all four days, then back to Abingdon.:)

Bombaatu
10 May 2003, 11:26 PM
Austin, TX, and currently in search of a SW game...

Crymoon
12 May 2003, 12:06 AM
Warsaw, Poland... and looking for SW players... :) But maybe I move to States... after I win some biiiiig money :D

Rogue Janson
12 May 2003, 03:29 AM
Exeter/Somerset, SW England, depending on whether I'm at uni or not.
Not noticed anyone on these boards who lives anywhere near me unfortunately.

Crymoon
12 May 2003, 03:31 AM
Rogue it all depends on what you mean by near... :D

coldskier0320
12 May 2003, 03:48 AM
As my location states as well, Latrobe, Pennsylvania, (former :( )home of the Rolling Rock Town Fair (now its in pittsburgh). Now Old Latrobe is only home to the beer itself, which i am, sadly, too young to enjoy. (take that one at face value, why dont ya!)

da_gm
12 May 2003, 07:23 AM
As it says on my location, Norrkoping Sweden, though at the time of writing this i'm in Wales and going to London later in the week before i return to Sweden.

Rogue Janson
12 May 2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Crymoon
Rogue it all depends on what you mean by near... :D
let's say this side of Germany for now then...

Kanner Ra'an
12 May 2003, 12:49 PM
Thunder Bay ontario Canada. I havn't noticed anyone else who lives near me either.

mojo1701
12 May 2003, 05:12 PM
I think that there's a few people here in between us, though, Kanner.

Brantford, Ontario.

Crymoon
12 May 2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Janson

let's say this side of Germany for now then...
Drat.... you mean that close...? :D Good that we'll join the EU soon (I hope) Then the borders will grow a big broader. :)

Ardent
12 May 2003, 11:04 PM
I live in a really, really rural town (we have a dairy farm, 'nuff said) about a half hour outside of New Haven, Connecticut.

I've also never noticed anyone on these boards who lives near me (and by near I mean within an hour or so's driving distance).

Reverend Strone
12 May 2003, 11:26 PM
Well I'm about as far away from anyone and anywhere as you can get, with the notable exception of my fellow Kiwis on the Holonet, Codym and Wedge in Red 2 (though he's in Old Blighty just now so he doesn't count). We're way down in quiet little New Zealand, where Captain Typho hails from,.. and Taun We,.. and Boba Fett,.. and Jango Fett,.. and the Clone Army,.. in fact NZ ain't that quiet after all!

The Ghost
12 May 2003, 11:29 PM
them wacky NZ cloners...

this government spook holes up south of Cape Kennedy.

mojo1701
14 May 2003, 04:51 PM
I'm here, as my profile says, from Brantford, ON (and my profile used to tell you that it's the home to a lot of famous people and events: Wayne Gretzky, Phil Hartman, and the Telephone)...

Anyway, the closest I've found that lives near me is north of Toronto, and they play D6 (while I play d20), but I forget who that is...

Master_thorin
15 May 2003, 04:43 PM
State College PA, no one near me either. Oh By the way I hope the All Blacks take the World Cup this year

Jedi_Staailis
15 May 2003, 06:18 PM
As my location says, I'm on the Georgia Tech campus in Atlanta. I was actually involved with a game during fall semester, but it died when finals started looming on the horizon. I have a friend who's in an active D&D group, but I don't know of any current SW groups on campus (if you're out there, let me know!).

Sasche
15 May 2003, 07:46 PM
Newark, Delaware (For those who were wondering, Delaware is NOT a city in Texas...)

And I only know of one person near me who reads these boards regularly. And that's because he is currently in the same campaign as I am.

I honestly don't look at everyone's profile, vut so far, I haven't noticed any other people near me.

joebi_wan_kenobi
22 May 2003, 10:59 PM
originally from parkersburg west virginia, but presently marietta ohio (yeah, big change there...) little podank town with hardly any star wars rpg community outside my small circle of friends. One of my players drives from athens ohio just to play my game at eight o clock in the morning. my ego is so swelled----:o B) :P